Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Ontario is pretty gay LOL...Every car is a honda(with no tags)LOL :rofl: every Srt I ve seen there is bone stock, and none of em post on forums, I mean I mean I d rather just go to the hooters or In out before they start racing and show off my car LOL but ya thats about it,I m down to go.

·
Registered
597 Posts
it's too much of a cop bust!! your just asking for impound or a ticket or two... plus i'm ridding on a suspended... i radther not... otherwise i would take a few tiickets

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
bradsrt-4 said:
yep. the nut that holds the turbine on came off and it sucked it in.
holy shit dude, wtf? why?

·
Registered
726 Posts
thats shitty dude.i hope all goes well with your car man. i have no idea why that happened. the return oil line also got a huge hole in it as well. its all good though cause im getting a better turbo now.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Akorh85 said:
Ontario is pretty gay LOL...Every car is a honda(with no tags)LOL :rofl: every Srt I ve seen there is bone stock, and none of em post on forums, I mean I mean I d rather just go to the hooters or In out before they start racing and show off my car LOL but ya thats about it,I m down to go.
I know your not talking about me! :flame:

·
Registered
769 Posts
LOL you know i aint talkin bout chu :hi:

·
Registered
499 Posts
actualy to clerify... in san bernardino county (ontario) they can impound your car for watching the races... it is called inciting a street race... they started that law not to long ago... now some of the spots they run out there are in riverside county and you can watch all you want there... personally if i was going to street race (not that i do :p ) i would go out to Hemet... which happens to be in Riverside County and doesnt see cops as often as Ontario (the city where they put speed bumps in the warehouse district in an attempt to stop racing).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts