Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a long journey from West Palm Beach. The 1100 mile hike was so worth it. This car is INCREDIBLE. This thing blew me away!! All it wants is SPEED!! After the initial 500 mile breakin', I decided to play a little and ride down I95 at 110mph and this thing just wanted more. I did a little weaving and talk about handling, phhhheeew, yea she's got it. The gearbox in this thing is awesome IMO. This is one fine piece of machinery and definitely a STEAL for $19,995. I got it at Arrigo Dodge in West Palm Beach and they had 20 in stock and 35 more allocated to them!! PM if you want more details on who to deal with. At one (during the engine break-in period) a Mazda RX-7 rolled up next to me, hesitated and sped off. I just wanted to mash it and see what it could do. I was a good boy, bit my lip, and continued with the proper break-in. It took us (my dad came with) 16 hours of total driving time to get home. OBTW, my baby was born 01/14/03 and #133 off the line. (The first 100 were counted as pilot cars)

I also got a few pics I'll post from the dealership...They had a Viper SRT-10 there as well.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
nice, congrats :D , how did you find out what number it was off the line?? I found a sheet of paper in my trunk and it says it was made on 1/23/03 at 10:29, lol, but nowhere does it say what number it is, how did you find out??

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terminator said:
nice, congrats :D , how did you find out what number it was off the line?? I found a sheet of paper in my trunk and it says it was made on 1/23/03 at 10:29, lol, but nowhere does it say what number it is, how did you find out??
A friend at Chrysler looked it up for me.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Wow Drizze it's sweet. I guess "good things come to those who DON"T wait" also :lol:. Glad you had a safe trip, have fun brother! :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
no viper pics?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you

i see that silver one calling my name. i took the laptop upstairs to show mom and dad see! look! its mine!

dad "you could go down there too"

me: "nah...(sobbing) i'll wait"

heheh congrats man!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
looks ok. i dont like it in silver. did you get to sit in it?

congratulations on the car, everyone that has one so far seems to be pleased with it. looks like it is the best bang for the buck period.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
NeonWaSp said:
dad "you could go down there too"

me: "nah...(sobbing) i'll wait"
waiting builds character? right?

yeah, i dont buy that bullshit either...

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
RU, that red one could be yours!! :D :D :D PM me if you want contact info!![/quote]
Thanks for the offer, but for now I'm going to wait til the Tampa ones arrive. Good things STILL come to those who wait :lol:.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lifeisdeath said:
looks ok. i dont like it in silver. did you get to sit in it?

congratulations on the car, everyone that has one so far seems to be pleased with it. looks like it is the best bang for the buck period.
NO!! :evil: They bought it at an auction and it's price tag is $119,000. Without a doubt, the BEST damn car for 20 G's!! I can't wait for everyone to start experiencing this car. The SOB is FAAAAAAAAASSST!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
drizze99 said:
I can't wait for everyone to start experiencing this car. The SOB is FAAAAAAAAASSST!! :D
so youre in delaware, eh? hmmm..... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
At least you guys got to break yours in on the way home. Since I live in Tampa and I'm waiting patiently, I'll have to make a few long weekend road trips to get that break in.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i plan on buying on a day off (if possible) and just driving around till i get all the miles on it that i need. i realize this may take a while but oh well

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
14 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing