Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week from tomorrow (Saturday) I will be going to a dealership and buying a brand new black/red SRT-4! I seriously can't wait that long! Went to the dealership tonight just to check up on my babies...lol. There's two red ones out front, one I think with hardly any miles on it because it's been on a pedestal both times I've been there! Can't wait! By the way, sorry this is a pointless thread, just had to share my joy with people who would understand.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I understand! Hopefully Tampa will get there's next week so we can be as happy as you, Oh yeah, Term, Drizze, Hemi, Raptor, Samel, Rice, Exhaust, 440, ok you get my point!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to be getting it from Cerritos Dodge. And yes it'll be very hard to hold back from using the power...but I'll try my hardest.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I also am now in a 1 week timeframe. I won't have to travel to florida either. I won't say anything more because i wanna make sure everything goes through first before posting false info. At this point though i have 100 bucks holding a black or silver srt-4 which should be here within the week. more details to come.

me = :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
spcforker
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing