·
Registered
357 Posts
What the hell was that bike thinking? lol

Sick indeed.

·
Registered
241 Posts
whatever that bike was thinking, he got shook; look at the rest of crew trying to follow behind him, that is one sick viper

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
i would think he has traction issues like we do:rofl:

·
Registered
327 Posts
9's Is Great For A Car Not Primarily Built For Drag Racing! If He Wanted 5's He Could. With Gear Ratio. Lightened Body I Mean Gutted Gutted Gutted, Fiberglass Everything.. Correct Dragster Slicks. But Why When You Can Run Nines And Cruise @ Low Rpms On The Freeway. The Guy With The Viper Built A All Around Beast

·
Registered
357 Posts
Main_Event said:
1500hp and only 9's? is that good? would expected maybe a lil better
After a sloppy looking launch, and putting two huge black patches of rubber down the whole track with the first 3 gears Id say 9.1 seconds is bitchin fast. :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i think 9s is great. also remember that was the first pass down the strip. with practice it would breaks 8s easy. and you can't forget the giant blackmarks that were left on the strip.

nigel

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I think when you have to put a parachute on the back of your car to slow you down, it's time to think about how fast you want to go. I hope the ricers didn't see that or there will be plastic trash bags hangin off the back of them!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Main_Event said:
1500hp and only 9's? is that good? would expected maybe a lil better
Actually, the 9.12 @ 163 was the first pass the car has EVER made. That was shake-down pass #1. Definite traction problems. 1.65 60' times.

The sister car (the yellow one) currently owns the 6-speed world record at [email protected] This car makes almost 100rwhp more, so it's only tuning and suspension away from some fast passes.

It will take a little time for us to learn to drive it, but it will be fast soon.

APOCALYPSESRT said:
9's Is Great For A Car Not Primarily Built For Drag Racing! If He Wanted 5's He Could. With Gear Ratio. Lightened Body I Mean Gutted Gutted Gutted, Fiberglass Everything.. Correct Dragster Slicks. But Why When You Can Run Nines And Cruise @ Low Rpms On The Freeway. The Guy With The Viper Built A All Around Beast
True. The car was built as an all-around beast. Will go 8's easily, maybe even 7's one day. It's also going to the standing 1/2 mile and standing mile at the Silver State Classic event in May, hoping to take home those crowns too. :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Love to see the Mopars putting down that kind of power. Good luck getting that beast down into the 8's.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Those are some fast North Carolina boys.I remember a few years back
when they got busted.The dude that was running underground racing
ended up costing him like 40 grand.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
holy jesus! my dream car, i always wanted a viper and still want one more then any other car, ridiculous!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts