Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Cali, Nice pics!! Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but you used the "wet method" of applying the decals, right? PLEASE refresh my memory if this is the case!!

PS- The Beanie Baby in the front window is so cute!! :evil:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Priceless!

xither0ckxi said:
nice bear how many horsepower that give u?
Priceless...my wife gave that to me. See in my civic I had a yellow bear, which she gave me, but since the car was totalled last month, she thought the bear shold be laid to rest ( too traumatic), and so she got me another one!!!

Drizze...I just measured up and slapped em on...rubbed em in good and let it sit about 5 mins before peeling back.

Also the car had just came out of the shower, touch free with a spot free rinse...air dried :shock:

Cali

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Are touch free car washes a good way to avoid getting those ugly swirls? I really want to get black but Im worried about those scrathes.....

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
meddle said:
Are touch free car washes a good way to avoid getting those ugly swirls? I really want to get black but Im worried about those scrathes.....
Well first day I got the car, I had to spray soe bugs off...and I got a bit of water on the hood...tried to wipe it off...but I got a few swirl marks.

They are inevitable.I dont have $7 a week for car wash....thats an extra thank of gas each month to do some hunting :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
First off, nice car. A few things. One, I have a stuffed animal car too. :D Two, decals on the paint make me cringe and yellow especially. Personally, I would have gone with white or black and put it on the window, it's your car though. Last, did you curb your wheel or is that brake dust? Black's definitely my favorite color, can't wait til you guys start getting rid of all that orange.

JC

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AWD OWNZ U said:
First off, nice car. A few things. One, I have a stuffed animal car too. :D Two, decals on the paint make me cringe and yellow especially. Personally, I would have gone with white or black and put it on the window, it's your car though. Last, did you curb your wheel or is that brake dust? Black's definitely my favorite color, can't wait til you guys start getting rid of all that orange.

JC
haha....
thats brake dust :( .
What do you mean by getting rid of the orange?

EDIT: nevermind...I know what orange....its going trust me!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Must be something about SRT drivers and stuffed animals. I've got one in mine I took to the dealer with me and put in. "Bill" has been in every one of my primary vehicles since 1978. He's a little worse for wear, but is always with me in the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing