Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an alignment done. I have not hit anything or run over anything. It was doing this before i got new tires/wheels and it did not improve. Car feels a little light at speed but drives straight. Can that be worn out LSD related?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
TomC3 said:
worn/torn LCA bushings.

X2

Had the same thing happen to me. 3 options for ya. Stock replacment LCA's, energy suspinsion bushing (or prothane but i had horrible luck with them), or Ragetek solids. Both of the later will make a little more noise and require a little more mantinance.
Randy

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Back-n-Black said:
TomC3 said:
worn/torn LCA bushings.

X2

Had the same thing happen to me. 3 options for ya. Stock replacment LCA's, energy suspinsion bushing (or prothane but i had horrible luck with them), or Ragetek solids. Both of the later will make a little more noise and require a little more mantinance.
Randy
and check ALL your motor mounts....

and randy knows somethign about worn lca bushings

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
What you tring to say Jimmy. lol Just cause i am on my 4th set. :cow:

But ya tire pressures and MM and if those are ok check the LCA bushings. The alignment guys had no idea mine where bad i had to look for my self.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tranny fluid changed bout 6 months ago. hmm....i have a solid bushing from psi-fi on the right side and its stock on the left....with it being solid on the right side do you think i cracked one?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
getnpsi said:
tranny fluid changed bout 6 months ago. hmm....i have a solid bushing from psi-fi on the right side and its stock on the left....with it being solid on the right side do you think i cracked one?
Are you talking LCA bushings or MM?:eeeek:
:wah?!: :wah?!:
Please tell me your joking.:readclose Just having one Solid LCA bushing and one stock could cause the pull as one side will flex under pressure and one side will not. Your suspinsion would be all wacked out.:stab:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i went a long long time with nothing happening just like that. it just started a few days ago. which piece fails more often the vertical piece or the little one

·
Registered
333 Posts
That happens to me. When i hit the breaks hard it jerks to the right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts