Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does n e one know the exact price of a brand new stock rim???? i just had new tires put on and when i looked at my rims afterward, there were all scratched to hell. Chipping paint on all 4 rims and scratch marks on the whole outside of them. their machine sux ass and im pissed. oh yeah and they stripped a lug nut and a stud. thanks for n e help.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Its called make them pay for thier fuck up, and if they don't threaten them with legal action.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!.....i just recently had THE SAME DAMN THING HAPPEN!....i bought brand new BFG g-force kdw tires for my 03 srt and the next day i wen to check the tire pressure and found out they had fucked up BOTH BACK RIMS BAD! :flame: .....there were gashes taken out of them!....and after 3 MONTHS!...i will finally get my new rims.....a word of advcice.....get tires from a place that actually gives a damn if they do a good job.... FUCK WAL-MART!....anyway good luck on getting the rims replaced, as it took me threatening to go to corporate to get anything done at all.....Dan

·
Registered
806 Posts
Step 1. Call your dealership.
Step 2. When the nice receptionist answers, Ask for the Parts Dept.
Step 3. When the nice parts person answers, ask For Price and availability on a 2003/2004 SRT rim.
Step 4. Write down the price and part number they give you.
Step 5. Say Thank-you.

"Cause it's Like that, And that's the way it is!"

·
Registered
31 Posts
damn time to get some new rims and some goodies too........
this is the ONLY time the dealerships pprices for rims is acceptable, every dealership charges like 350 and up for oem rims......so if someone else has to pay it works out for you!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts