Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else feel this way??? I need one as a second car and I need a beater for the winter too, I'm ruining my chrome rims :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need one as a second car and I need a beater for the winter too, I'm ruining my chrome rims
:wink:
yeah when you say ruin my chrome rims.... i think rims as soon as they get chromed are ruined. whats the old phrase, chrome dont get you home!
and as for a beater? why would you drive a razor as a beater? :wink:

ok ok i guess if your r/t has like 400 hp and is in the runnings for coolest car of the year contest but its just an r/t. from what i hear the razor will be easily modded, to get over 300 hp. and as light as that baby is.... damn. :roll:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, my Intrepid is my winter "beater" yours should be too :lol: . I would take the Razor for summer and leave the Trep in the garage. Of course, my Trep does 95% of the transportation work at my house.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey, new user here, first post actually. I've been around the neon.org forums just gathering info about the 2.4T powertrain, I'm not interested in the srt-4, but the Razor looks like a great deal if dodge ever builds it, and keeps the price cheap. I'd rather see one in a roadster (topless) than a coupe, but either way, it looks like a great car for my weekend autocross addiction.

so, its not that i want one bad, just interested is all!

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
We must have the Razor

Does anyone know whether the Razor is coming out or have any other info. I have been looking everywhere trying to get info and can't seem to get anywhere with it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger...

Hate to be the grain of sand in the vasoline, but I had heard Ma Mopar decided not to move this one from the drawing board/concept stage down to production...a crying shame too. I pray they prove me to be a liar. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well hopefully Ma was lying. I had read something last night that the chairman of Chrysler had said that they decided even though public reaction was great they weren't going to produce. Then he said that they were rethinking that decision but it wasn't the first on the priority list. But he also stated that he didn't say no. So there is still a chance I suppose. God I hope they build that car. Rear wheel drive, 6 spd, under 6 0-60 for 14,500? Sounds like heaven to me.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I sent them an e-mail and they said that there not comming out with the Razor, Because they don't think theres a market for a stripped down drivers car, I say take a look at england, those guys know how its done, SO heres the plan, I need all of you to send an e-mail to them aswell, if we show them that we want it, they will make it, its a buisness, its supply and demand (the sqeeky wheel gets the grease) PLEASE go to

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice...rm('R')

We need this car, there is just no 2 ways about it, It has to be build, they let us down by not building the pronto spyder (a beautiful midengine car) and they got away with it, this time has to be different, take 2mins out of you day to send them an e-mail, if we flood them with enouph e-mails word will get to the bigwigs, so please, tell everyone, spred the word, we need a RWD light weight sports car, read up on it and you will understand why...
-Josh

·
Registered
488 Posts
that thing would be really, really awesome... our engine in a 2500 lbs, rwd, 2 seat sportscar

·
Registered
630 Posts
Correction

that link seems to be a timed thing, so heres how you get there

www.dodge.com

at the top click "contact Us"

then on the next page click "I would like NEW VEHICLE information"

then u just sendem a message, sorry about the inconviniance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
VII
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing