Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Any word on when these will be available. I'm ready with my order for a set of aggressive rears to go with my aggressive fronts.

I'm hoping it is available soon. I have many mods I would like to slap in all at the same time and would like to polish them all off with these flairs.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Im down for two sets of aggressives for the rear!

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
fastmofo said:
Dam, how long is Nationals? LOL
Well I just got back home Late last night.... ;)

I'll be working on getting these finalized this weekend I'm hopeing ....... The rear flairs will only come in one size, because I can't make them come out too far or else they become a air deflector ;) and we don't want any flat surfaces directly grabbing at the wind ;)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sign me up for the rear flares - one size whatever it is. Let me know when they are ready to ship so I can send you $$$

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Your PM's are full, so I thought I would post up here.
I was interested in the front and rear aggresive flairs. Do you want payments for both now, or just the front? I just want it to be as easy as possible for you to keep track. PM me a total for what works best for you.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
backdoctor2be said:
Your PM's are full, so I thought I would post up here.
I was interested in the front and rear aggresive flairs. Do you want payments for both now, or just the front? I just want it to be as easy as possible for you to keep track. PM me a total for what works best for you.
Thanks,
Chris
Thanks for letting me know it was full again........ Just pay for the Fronts now and I'll send you a set....... $30 Paypal is [email protected]..... give me screen name and phone # and exacly what you want ;)

-Ron

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Are these ready yet? I have money waiting for them, have the fronts too just waiting on the rears so I can do them both.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
fastmofo said:
REARS! REARS! REARS! REARS! everyone now REARS! REARS!:readclose

What he said!! :thumbsup:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts