Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the look of my first proto-types for the rears..... I did two sizes, aggressive and insane Rears? Or should I use different names for the rears?

Here they are, I took pictures of stock, aggressive and insane sizes.....

Stock...

Aggressive...

Insane...

Stock...

Aggressive...

Insane...

Stock...

Aggressive...

Insane...

This picture is from the Front of the insanes, it isn't a very good picture but if you look close enough you can see the Rear from this view, just to show how much it is sticking out, or how much it is not sticking out depending you what you want..

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
can you do pics of stock, mellow, aggressive & insane on the front & back from about 10-15 feet back? i'm curious as to how it looks. if you can do that can you do some straight on pics and some 90 degree pics?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uncommon said:
can you do pics of stock, mellow, aggressive & insane on the front & back from about 10-15 feet back? i'm curious as to how it looks. if you can do that can you do some straight on pics and some 90 degree pics?

I will do some more pictures tomorrow, from the side is kind of not worth it, you really can't tell much from the side...

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
daytonagts said:
uncommon said:

I will do some more pictures tomorrow, from the side is kind of not worth it, you really can't tell much from the side...

typing pwns me, i meant to say 45 degree... like the angle you have above but farther out

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uncommon said:
daytonagts said:
uncommon said:

typing pwns me, i meant to say 45 degree... like the angle you have above but farther out
I did some further out but with the overcast sky and black car and black tires you can't really see anything, I picked the best angle and distance that I thought showed it the best, we are going to do a set on a white car maybe tomorrow.... that will help give contrast :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Hmmm.. not sure about these... Technically isn't the air hitting inside the fender if you installed them?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
noTe said:
Hmmm.. not sure about these... Technically isn't the air hitting inside the fender if you installed them?
They don't stick out that far ;) I can make them what ever size I like, or you like... thats why I like input, so I can make the best looking pieces I can.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
daytonagts said:
noTe said:
They don't stick out that far ;) I can make them what ever size I like, or you like... thats why I like input, so I can make the best looking pieces I can.
Well, it's not that they look bad or anything... I just don't think they serve any purpose except for looks

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It also gives a wider look to the back, wich IMO makes it seem alittle lower from the back especially since all you see is the bottoms of the tires that way, like a RWD..... You'll really be able to see it on the white car.

·
Registered
961 Posts
daytonagts said:
Here is the look of my first proto-types for the rears..... I did two sizes, aggressive and insane Rears? Or should I use different names for the rears?

Here they are, I took pictures of stock, aggressive and insane sizes.....

Aggressive...

Aggressive...

How much for the aggressive rear flares?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
schoolbus_03 said:
I agree we need better pics, but I'm interested. If you could take pics from the rear of the car w/ stock, aggressive and insane it would be appreciated.
Yes I will get more pictures. probebly tomorow, if I can get the rest on my orders done, thats my main priority right now.

I just took some pictures of a really quick flair job because I was getting soooo many PM's about them.... and I wanted input as to what people thought after they saw a rea example of what they might look like.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts