Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please let us know how we are doing and if you had good sevice, please let others know ;)

Also if there is something you would like us to carry or make, please post it up and we can see what happens.....

-Ron

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
ron as we all know i love your product....and u:rofl: theres really nothing left for me to powdercoat but when you think of something i would definetely be in to get it. new pics to come this weekend:eveilgrin

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ron is very good at what he does and takes his time doing it making sure everything is perfect. He takes it very seriously and is quite professional about the jobs he works on. I highly recommend Ron to do your powder coating and no one else if you want it done right and have alot of compliments under the hood. Check out the pics with the Gray and black viens with gloss black lettering and of course the thermostat housing, those were the ones he did for me and i'm glad i chose him..Thanks Ron for all the hard work ya did.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ron you the man. I went over to help with some cleaning up at his house and to get the VC and Intake done up. All I can say is damn. The gloss black looks like a mirror. The professionalism that Ron displays is wonderful. I have seen his work in the NW and is one of the reasons that I choose him to do MY Powder Coating. I am so glad that I did. Ron Keep up the great work and I might just need to get a few more things done here real soon.

If you are looking at getting some Powder Coating done and you want it done right contact Omega Coatings and let Ron do the job right.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Ron is the man. Not only is it a great product, with excellent customer sevice. He even drove 1700+ miles and installed it :clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts