Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone I'm new to the boards and have been searching hard for an srt-4. It almost seems as if we will be the last to get these beast. I was hoping there was someone out there that might have some info as to when we will get them. I was looking for a dealership near oklahoma or in oklahoma to be exact. I have done some research and called some dealers but they ofcourse know nothing. If you guys could give me some input on this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm currently deployed and would like to get the dealers name and number if possible thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Whats up, Im from Oklahoma, where you from?,, So far Bob Howard Dodge, and David Stanley dodge, and a few others are listed as SRT-4 dealers. I go by David Stanley dodge,, talk to idiot salesmen who tells me that it comes with an extra tachometer in next to the air vent. what a moron, he was refering to the boost gauge of course.... but he told that if you want one, you just order it and it comes in 6-8 weeks. No idea what the hell he was talking about.

Went to Bob Howard Dodge about a month ago. I say "hey, when are the SRT's gonna be here".. idiot salesmen #2 say " Well, we just got back from the training course, and they are gonna be a hard little number to get."

I wrote email to Bob Howard Dodge asking about them, he said "youll love this car" etc.. but he didnt know when they should be in either. Hmm..

Looks like we are surrounded by idiots. Doesnt it make ya mad to think that all those SRT's that are in California probly drove through our state on I-40? haah,, Im sure well get the 04's which will be August-September Im guessin.

Anybody else have any input!?!?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Where at in OK are you guys? I'm in Wichita, KS and I have a SRT-4. Just glad to have someone from the same area interested in these great cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm stationed at Tinker, AFB in oklahoma. I drive a black 98 neon highline coupe you may have seen me around. I'm always hanging around thunder valley and 39th when I have time. I'm also trying to sell my car for the srt4 for $4,800 if you guys know anyone interested. The reason I'm trying to take care of things now is because I'm taking a vacation once I get back from the sandbox.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Tinker eh? I'm up here at McConnell! What's your job down there? I'm Electrical/Environmental (E/E) on the KC-135's.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Fear, im like 5 minutes away from you man, my friend who lives around the block is wanting to get one too, (ScrawnyMcpale) Hey Qwik,, where did you get your SRT man?,, you oughta trade me for a day, everyone loves a Lincoln right? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts