Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read so many of these threads and I keep getting god damn mix reviews on Stage 1, and stage 2, and this and that and the other shit.

I want a high 12-low 13 second SRT-4.

My mods now are just basically springs, and Injen SRI.

I have plenty of ideas on what to buy, but I'm trying to figure out the best setup possible, anyone please let me know. I'd like to do this with Stage 1.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Stage 1, Boost Controller, Motor Mounts, Mopar STS, WGA, and good driving got me 13.3 - 13.5 on a constant basis.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I have been wanting the same as you. From what I understand the following should get you low 13s if not lower.

Stage 1
AGP WGA
Injen SRI
3" O2 Housing, Downpipe, Turbo-Back Exhaust
Motormount Inserts
Front Strut Bar (Some say they help with wheel hop, its only $85 and its easy to install)

With a good driver that is, if that dont work, get some light wide wheels with some gummy tires and youll be good to go.

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
i agree with you totally about everyone having different opinions on all the freaking parts you can buy.... how can there be so many different opinions with just one make of car... i know they can not be that differently built from one to the next.. .just like i hear you can run more then 16 lbs of boost with the stage one but there is a post on here where someone claims to be running 18 with the stage 0... he claims he had it dynoed and his air fuel mixture is perfect so can someone explain that
thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts