Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
16,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all due respect, I have been watching the development of the SRT4 from day one. When neons.org had an online petition to produce the vehicle, I signed it. Now after 2 long years in waiting I ended up getting a job at a Dodge dealership just to get the right to sell them. Now since I am in Utah that has a pretty decent populace. WHY ON EARTH ARE THERE OVER 6 SRT4s IN IDAHO THAT IF YOU TOOK THE COMBINED POPULATION OF THE AREA THAT THOSE DEALERSHIPS SERVICE, THEY WOULDN'T QUITE AMOUNT TO THE POPULATION OF PROVO!?!?!?!?! WHY????

Okay now that I have that off my chest, what's the deal? Why does it seem that every state has them except for Utah? My GSM and dealership owner want to get them in. I have 2 guaranteed sales the moment I get 2 on the ground. And I EVEN reffered them to the dealership in Idaho that has them and he REFUSED to buy them from there. He insisted that he buy them from me. Is there ANYTHING I can do?

Mike

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Vooduguru said:
... Now since I am in Utah that has a pretty decent populace...

Utah *shudder* :p :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.