Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Probably friends with the Enzo guy down in CA.

I wonder if the kidnapper was that Deiter guy that was driving the Enzo? :jester:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
hahahahah that's funny

·
Banned
4,828 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Idiots this world is full of them

·
Registered
150 Posts
i know him. he is best friends with my roommate. i have known him for the last 6-7 years. he was at my b-day party and another party over the weekend. he got his srt a couple weeks before i got mine.

There are a couple inconsistencies with the police report, and what happened, so lets not judge to quickly. I know for a fact he didnt drink much that night (2 drinks max). Why didnt the cops administer a sobriety test and if he had just wrecked his car, why wouldnt he have called the tow truck or just walked home. He was literally only a couple miles from his house. Why bother calling 911? He could have just walked away from the accident and gotten a tow truck later. As far as him getting flustered with the cops, if what he said was true, then he could be understandably shooken up. Like I said, if what the cops say is true, then hes 100% at fault. But there are plenty of inconsistancies. Somethings just dont make sense.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
If we want to know the truth lets just play the 911 tapes. That should clear everything up. It might even be public record? They always play 911 tapes on tv when shit goes down.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
lets get the truth. clear it up, y0!

j.r.:king:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts