Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did things go last night...i wanna know i wanna know!! Now...lol..please do tell im sure its quite juicy. l8r guys

·
Registered
58 Posts
well we hung out for a while, then headed out to a nearby highway to run. his car sounds extremely nice w/the exhaust work done and the setup is top notch. his piping is of the same if not better quality then a manufacturer like Borla. Im #1 on the list once he starts producing parts. They are very well made and have nice fitment. plus it sounds really nice, a little louder then stock but no where near the realm of ricey.

well i know u guys wanna know about the race. Me, im stock and was at 14 psi at the time of the race. him, he has a boost controller, downpipe and catback, he was seeing 12 psi. that downpipe and catback definately makes more efficent use of boost then stock.

we went from about a 65 roll in 4th gear. on my 3rd honk we went. the turbo spooled real quick and i pulled just about right away. from 65 to about 100 there was about 2-2 1/2 cars between me and him with me ahead. so in the end i had won by 2-2 1/2 cars. the only downside what that i was driving his car and he was in mine :D .

after driving his car, im really impressed boost comes in full alot earlier and pulls way harder then stock. like i said, once he begins producing those parts i plan on being the 1st person to have them on my car. theres no way i wanna take the chance of pulling up to somone w/that piping on their car and me w/o it. it will not even be a race. and the way he is making the piping it will be basically universal. just another upside. im really impressed. maybe hector can chime in. but im definately a customer once his product is out.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
so at 12psi with exhaust u won vs stock seeing 14PSI?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup thats what Exhaust told me tonight....his boost controller was set to 12psi with exhaust and Riceetr's car was stock. The convo went like this "Waz up?" me "..I got beat by my own car.." him "whaaa what u do open the door and fall out of it?" i was thinking...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts