Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone out there in the New England area, here's the deal.
DON"T go to Framingham Dodge in Framingham, MA. They are crooked as hell and wouldn't even talk to me unless I would pay over sticker. ABSOLUTELY DON'T PAY OVER STICKER FOR THIS CAR!! The sales manager was so slimy and tried to convince me that I would have to pay $3,000 to $4,000 over sticker to any dealer that was selling the car. Westboro Dodge cut the deal in five minutes for me AT STICKER. George Davis was so professional and Jonathon is the one that called me within 4 hours of getting the SRT-4 in their showroom. They cut the deal immediately, even delivered my 2000 Neon to me at my home the next day! They really wanted my business and were awesome to deal with. Other dealers worth noting is Fitzgerald Dodge in Laconia NH, they are getting one next week and will sell at sticker. Ron Bouchard's in Fitchburg, MA is getting one too and will also sell at sticker. They were very attentive to me and kept in touch all the way. ALSO, DON'T DEAL WITH HARR DODGE IN WORCESTER MA. They also want above sticker price and are just as slimy as Framingham Dodge.
I got my SRT-4 just last night and I'm ecstatic about it!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I know there are quite a few people still waiting to purchase so I'm sure that info will be helpful. It looks like you're new to the forum. I think there are a few threads on new engine break-in if you do a search. If you have any questions, I'm sure lots of members will offer their help. :p

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome to the party hehe :wink:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
i could have told you about harr dodge !!!! they suck ass hard core !!

·
Registered
46 Posts
srtgurl said:
For anyone out there in the New England area, here's the deal.
DON"T go to Framingham Dodge in Framingham, MA. They are crooked as hell and wouldn't even talk to me unless I would pay over sticker. ABSOLUTELY DON'T PAY OVER STICKER FOR THIS CAR!! The sales manager was so slimy and tried to convince me that I would have to pay $3,000 to $4,000 over sticker to any dealer that was selling the car. Westboro Dodge cut the deal in five minutes for me AT STICKER. George Davis was so professional and Jonathon is the one that called me within 4 hours of getting the SRT-4 in their showroom. They cut the deal immediately, even delivered my 2000 Neon to me at my home the next day! They really wanted my business and were awesome to deal with. Other dealers worth noting is Fitzgerald Dodge in Laconia NH, they are getting one next week and will sell at sticker. Ron Bouchard's in Fitchburg, MA is getting one too and will also sell at sticker. They were very attentive to me and kept in touch all the way. ALSO, DON'T DEAL WITH HARR DODGE IN WORCESTER MA. They also want above sticker price and are just as slimy as Framingham Dodge.
I got my SRT-4 just last night and I'm ecstatic about it!!!!!!
That is sooooo phat!!!...Ive been waiting for mine for like 10 years!!!!...j/k
The only thing stopping me from getting somewhere else is my friend works at the one im getting it at and He is gonna hook me up. Congrats!
Oh what was the final price of everything??..finance % and etc... thanxs

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
i paid $22,471 .. with tax, title,dealer fees etc.. thats the total cost .. for my srt .. we have a bitch interest rate for the moment 6.5% but we'll be refinancing in a few months :D not too bad..
and i second that do not pay over msrp !! just look a litle harder they are out there :wink:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
:lol: lay off the reefer :wink:

·
Registered
376 Posts
New England dealers Harr Dodge

I was at Harr last night and what a bunch of thieves! They wanted over sticker and they gave me a ridiculous number for my trade in. Then there was another kid there who was in the process of buying the car (they only have one) and I told them look if he is buying it there is no need for me to be here. The saleswoman told me oh don't worry he won't get the financing anyway. Then I heard another salesman laughing to another guy while pointing at the SRT and said we just sold that one three times! I assume they were going to try to keep me on the hook for a while until they got more in but I got out of there as soon as possible.

OH AND THE BEST PART!!!
As I'm looking at the car I said "nice car" and the girl says "yeah when the sales manager took it out he was spinning the tires into third gear". Nothing like buying a car that's been beat on!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: New England dealers Harr Dodge

Ray G said:
I was at Harr last night and what a bunch of thieves! They wanted over sticker and they gave me a ridiculous number for my trade in. Then there was another kid there who was in the process of buying the car (they only have one) and I told them look if he is buying it there is no need for me to be here. The saleswoman told me oh don't worry he won't get the financing anyway. Then I heard another salesman laughing to another guy while pointing at the SRT and said we just sold that one three times! I assume they were going to try to keep me on the hook for a while until they got more in but I got out of there as soon as possible.

OH AND THE BEST PART!!!
As I'm looking at the car I said "nice car" and the girl says "yeah when the sales manager took it out he was spinning the tires into third gear". Nothing like buying a car that's been beat on!
LOL what a load!!!! too bad for them. Good looking out and i hope you get one! :!:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
BeanTownsSRT-4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing