Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleveland dealer has a couple of them their charging $995.00 over msrp cause they bring them from flordia.Those things are sweet went for a ride love that dam exhaust.F A S T.Think I should get one now or just wait 1 more month and get it for msrp?said he could het me a silver one next week. :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
I really hate this dealer gouging, but not as much as the idiots that will pay it. I say wait for MSRP...it will happen! All you accomplish by paying a markup is you tell the dealerships there are people out there desperate enough to pay it. Help keep the prices down for the enthusiasts on tight budgets...don't pay the markup! Remember...it's the fastest car for under $20,000.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What about Michigan?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yeah, the black one there was going to be mine, obviously things changed. they shipped those up from florida so they're not REALLY here. if anyone in NE ohio area wants to check one out drop me a pm and we'll meet up. you'll be glad you did!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
SRT4PWR said:
Cleveland dealer has a couple of them their charging $995.00 over msrp cause they bring them from flordia.Those things are sweet went for a ride love that dam exhaust.F A S T.Think I should get one now or just wait 1 more month and get it for msrp?said he could het me a silver one next week. :D
Well just remember, if your dealer has not gone to PVO training they are not allowed to sell or work on the vehicles, so its something u may want to consider.
Need warranty work?

·
Registered
10 Posts
For any of you wanting one in Ohio, Spitzer just called me to tell me they were in(i knew this already from this post). They told me they had no problem selling it to me for EP. They did say that they would have to add a $1000 shipping fee though. (I guess they had them shipped up here in an air conditioned trailer with bodyguards watching over them) :wink:
I didn't tell them that I went out and bought an SXT (got it for $9000 fully loaded. Couldn't afford SRT and a new bike) instead, so maybe someone can still get EP

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live very close to a Spitzer dealership in Ohio, and in fact, I was trying to work with them to buy my SRT until I decided to go to Florida and pick it up. Prehaps I'm a little biased....but now, I would never buy a car from them. Personally, I've had one bad experience, and I know a couple of other people that did too. But, most importantly, I spoke to the service guy about doing work on my SRT....maybe they are just pissed I got it somewhere else, but he told me that they would not perform any warranty work if the car was modified in ANY way. So...I talked to another local dealership, and they are much easier to work with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know how you feel. I had went up to put my deposit down on the first silver or black that came up to them and buy for ep. When i got there, they said they decided not to give it to me for that price. I was happy, since I had drove there from canton. When i found the SXT with what I wanted, I could only find it there. Needless to say, I had Klaben dealer trade with them because i will never buy anything from them again

·
Registered
26 Posts
damn 19000 thats still under msrp even with that shipping charge. I would jump on that in a heartbeat, hell I might have to make a call there since I'am really not that far from spitzer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
13 Participants
dakotart1
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing