Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Until now I’ve always run with a k&n filter straight on the turbo. I’m piecing together my own 3-4inch carbon fiber intake. I’ll post pictures when it’s done.
Sounds awesome definitely post some pics when ready. I'm thinking about a different intake my self but my reason is the ports on it that I no longer need. Caps and a plugged hose works for now but isn't the prettiest. I suppose I could have a shop cut the ports off and block them with a small welded plate then paint it. But you know how we do..... Lol It's a srt 4 we love to throw money at them so new intake will probably be the ticket. Maybe....

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Got my miles on it for a lil more boosting fun!!! And wow what a major difference. Car runs so much different now. I ran the 14.8 lb spring Agp sent with the tial w/g and car ran very good. For my break in miles. It built boost to 16lbs But....

I wanted pcm controlled boost. Went and bought the tial 7.4 lb spring. Installed it and factory boost control is working just as before. Perfect!!! Of course with some changes in the tune. That is. But still by handheld tuner on the changes so nothing to major. 0 st and 0 lt knock and pig rich still at 10.3 on the wideband. So much more left on the table still.

Coming from stock turbo on e-85 to this guy on 93 pump. Just wow!!! Stock turbo torque is most definitely not there anymore. That I will miss. But it pulls so good in the upper range. I can forget about that low end torque. From 3600 rpm till 6400 it does not stop pulling at all. Can't wait to see what this guy's like on e-85.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts