Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
05 srt-4 white
Discussion Starter #1
Oh happy happy days!!! Finally divorcing the stock turbo lol. And trying out a Agp BORGWARNER s256sx. Have read and read and I have decided on running this beauty. Agp's kit is unbelievably made Thank you AGP absolutely amazing!!! Can't wait to get started on this. It's going to bring so many memories bad and good I'm sure 馃榿馃榿馃榿 so much fun lol. Any advice or tips on install appreciated. I know this kit has been around the block and back. But here's to another one. 馃馃馃 lots of other mods as well are being installed with this kit. Here a few pics of the turbo. Thanks for reading and have a great day!!!

Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
Congrats man, I just picked up a TurboBay BWS and waiting to install as well! As for tips, make sure you break in the turbo lol so many people get on it right away=smoking/short life turbo.

Registered
05 srt-4 white
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed break in period is a must and that will be done. Before any hard pulls are done. And congrats on the turbobay b.w.s should make a really fun ride. 馃榿馃榿馃榿

Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
Yea for sure! And thanks I鈥檒l be happy with that setup on e85. 350+whp/4xx trq is perfect for me.

Registered
05 srt-4 white
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah my top goal is around 550 to 600 on e-85 but for this year 400 to 450 is where I want to be. And from what I've read that should be obtainable with this guy easily. At least I'm hoping lol. I know built bottom end strap kit all them goodies. Are needed for my top goal. But buy parts to get you where you're going right. I also have another bottom and top end im going to be building as well.

Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
Yea I鈥檝e heard a good amount of TurboBay owners have achieved in the 370/380 mark with a good tune! Right on seems like you know where you want to be. Maybe one day I鈥檒l go big turbo if I ever rebuild my motor.

Registered
05 srt-4 white
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah with out a doubt there has been plenty of there bws in the 400+ range as well!!! There a very good company. I am curious about the life of the turbo though at them power ratings/boost levels meaning 350 to 400. That's something I could never really found to much info on. If you could definitely keep me posted or even the boards here on the life span of it please!!!

Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
Yea for sure 400 if they push to about 26psi but Im shooting more like 20-22. I also have their big neck manifold so that鈥檚 a plus. As long as it鈥檚 broken into and driven right meaning knowing how to drive an SRT4 than I鈥檓 sure Ittl last! I made a thread on it like last week with pics so I鈥檓 going to post my results and thoughts on there once I get things dialed in. Check it out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts