Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my MPX exhaust from modernperformance. Uh.. it's really friggin loud. I never imagined. I ordered the 02 housing, but I ended up not installing it since it looked ridiculously hard and i'm still on stock turbo. I'm probably going to sell it, if anyone's interested.

I was wondering.. I'll be receiving Stage 2 w/o toys in a few weeks hopefully (waiting on modernperformance to ship). How much whp can I expect? Is it a huge difference on the butt dyno?

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,046 Posts
Put the o2 housing on! Yes it's hard as hell and will take forever if you do it yourself... but it's well worth it.

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
phreeezer said:
I just installed my MPX exhaust from modernperformance. Uh.. it's really friggin loud. I never imagined. I ordered the 02 housing, but I ended up not installing it since it looked ridiculously hard and i'm still on stock turbo. I'm probably going to sell it, if anyone's interested.

I was wondering.. I'll be receiving Stage 2 w/o toys in a few weeks hopefully (waiting on modernperformance to ship). How much whp can I expect? Is it a huge difference on the butt dyno?
Get a muffler for the system and it queits it down quite a bit.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry Sort Of Off Topic But I Was Looking To Get A 3'' Dp And O2 But I Dont Have The Money To Get A Cat Back. If I Get A 3'' O2 And Dp To Slip In To The Stock Cat Back Is It Worth It. Do You See A Big Gain In Performace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts