Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam it's been while since i've logged in! Still got my original 05, can you believe that im finally getting the timing belt done tmw!!

104k miles, still pulls like a freight train. The car has been hit and crashed more then once smh but revived it everytime. The motor is strong and still pulls hard. Stock turbo, cf hood and trunk, bolt ons, on dps 93, fully gutted @like2500lbs. I can out run almost any new cars off the lot. stage 2 sti's gtfo no chance. type r, not even a race, Iv tried many times unless dude was lying but cant outrun a new camero ss. (no chance it was bone stock)

My car is plastidipped black now to hide the shittiness from all the hits and crashes but if anyone here remembers me gimme some love! Once i get this timing belt done im going to try to restore the exterior. But until then im still keeping the fear of the srt4 on the streets lol.

how the hell do you post pics in 2020??

·
Registered
486 Posts
Dam it's been while since i've logged in! Still got my original 05, can you believe that im finally getting the timing belt done tmw!!

104k miles, still pulls like a freight train. The car has been hit and crashed more then once smh but revived it everytime. The motor is strong and still pulls hard. Stock turbo, cf hood and trunk, bolt ons, on dps 93, fully gutted @like2500lbs. I can out run almost any new cars off the lot. stage 2 sti's gtfo no chance. type r, not even a race, Iv tried many times unless dude was lying but cant outrun a new camero ss. (no chance it was bone stock)

My car is plastidipped black now to hide the shittiness from all the hits and crashes but if anyone here remembers me gimme some love! Once i get this timing belt done im going to try to restore the exterior. But until then im still keeping the fear of the srt4 on the streets lol.

how the hell do you post pics in 2020??
Original timing belt. Wow. I'd be nervous if i went over 10 years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts