Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-

I haven't seen a thread for next week's Solo 2 Nationals next week.

Who's all going?

I'm running DS on Tues./Wed. and staying at the Country Inn & Suites. Mark Daddio and Per Schroeder will be running at the same time. :clap:

We run 3rd heat.

I'll try to post pictures from my hotel room and keep you guys/gals updated. Otherwise, you can click here:

SCCA Solo 2 Nationals results

-Solo <--hoping he can place in the upper 50% this time around :stab:

·
SRTforums Member
1,060 Posts
I was going to run in STU but I do not have enough money to buy a set of street tires. I have to stick with CSP. I have 2 sets of Hoosiers. Plus with the hurricane in Florida, Hector at E.D. was unable to make me a downpipe with a cat. which is required for STU. I am leaving Norcal Sunday night and driving to Reno. Monday we will drive to Evanston, WY and then to colby, KS on Tuesday. ANd drive the rest of the way on wed morning. I am going to be pitting with conemangler so make sure to stop by.

·
Registered
628 Posts
neonracer88 said:
Monday we will drive to Evanston, WY and then to colby, KS on Tuesday.
How are you getting from WY to KS? Are you coming through Denver? If you are let me know. If not, good luck in Topeka!!! We leave on the 18th for the Runoffs at Mid-Ohio. There are FIVE SRT-4s on the entry list of 35 cars! SWEET!

Rick

·
Registered
628 Posts
neonracer88 said:
Yes we go through denver. Want to meet for lunch or something.
That would be cool, but it really depends on what time you come through Denver. I found out I have an all-hands company meeting on Tue until Noon. If you're coming through after that I could make it work. If not, then I won't be able to make it. Let me know.

Rick

·
SRTforums Member
1,060 Posts
Pics

Here is some pics from the event this weekend. Today we got unloaded, set-up the floor, got teched and got my new Hoosier's Mounted ($976.84). Now I have to figure out what money to use to get home. I also needed to try to remember not to go to the tittie bar before I bought new tires. The blue SRT on my floor is conemangler, we are pitted together......err I mean he saved me a spot so I am pitted with him.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd like to thank all the SRT owners that made the trip to Nationals and represented the Neons, no matter how you did.

Also congrats to all those who took home some wood. I see on the results page an 04 electric blue took home a 5th place finish in D Stock out of 40 cars. (only American car to take home wood in the class) Congrats.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
neonracer88 said:
I was going to run in STU but I do not have enough money to buy a set of street tires. I have to stick with CSP.
Hey, neonracer88, what happened at the finish? I heard what happened to cause your DNF (I won't say in a public forum). Please PM me or something.

I tried to find you guys but nobody was by your car. I was paddocked way in back, but eventually paddocked in row 3 (kinda by you). I threw the R/T wheels on after I ran.

I also missed the STU guy. Too much to do and see and so I guess. It was a fun week! Now, it's time for the 11-hour drive home. :crying:

-Solo

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some pics of the GRM SRT at Nationals

1 - 11 of 11 Posts