Dodge SRT Forum banner

7041 - 7060 of 7065 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I saw a Black SRT at CSUF in the eastside parking structure. I drove by your car this morning trying to find parking...
car is looking really good

·
Registered
633 Posts
Saw a all black srt looked stock stock grey wheels, cute women driving, north on the 15 between the 60 and the 10 fwy. Also had a sticker up the pass windshield.

·
FS PIC NAZI
3,602 Posts
Spotted a red one driving away from MCB Twentynine Palms around 1000 this korning. Currently looking at another red one (black trunk/gas cap) sitting across from the MCCES HQ, and saw an OB CSRT sitting in the student barracks parking lot earlier. I will be here for the next 2 months if anyone wants to get together

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Spotted a black NSRT-4 at Willow Springs during the F&F 7 filming. Anyone on here? I believe you were in the Crew parking section.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Damn i haven't posted on here for a minute. Thought I'd post something. There is a silver stock one works at stater bros in Barton rd in Loma Linda near my house.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
The spotted in Redlands today.

Looked like Joe Dirts old white one with the black lower trim he painted getting in the freeway on Alabama. Mid day.

Silver nsrt4 with no front bumper on lugonia and Texas.

Red acr sitting on the side of the freeway under 210/10 interchange westbound may have been on the Tennessee exit.

Saw all three within the same hour.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Couple days ago driving thru Loma Linda a white one in Barton rd. Evo lip mod black rims and roof rack with snowboards on top. Passed you in my Nissan cube.

·
Registered
124 Posts
seen a red nsrt on the 5 southbound near Glendale on my way to pick up a company truck and later a black nsrt pulled up behind me in my silver nsrt on the 10 eastbound near Colton. would've had some fun sparring with it, but traffic was a bummer :crying2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
seen a red nsrt on the 5 southbound near Glendale on my way to pick up a company truck and later a black nsrt pulled up behind me in my silver nsrt on the 10 eastbound near Colton. would've had some fun sparring with it, but traffic was a bummer :crying2:
what time did you see the red one? did it have custom plates, if so, it was me. Had to take the girlfriend to disney, gotta keep her happy haha:lol:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
:paranoid: :paranoid:

7041 - 7060 of 7065 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
472 Participants
XIXSILVER04SRTXIX
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing