Dodge SRT Forum banner

7021 - 7040 of 7065 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saw a red one with a carbon fiber trunk and stock red wing on the 105 west. You got on the 405 and I stayed on the 105. Black guy driving I threw up peace...

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Orange blast acr in san juan capristrano at a dealership parked on the street sat around 5.

Black caliber Srt off crown valley in Laguna niguel at 1115 Sunday.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My friend just spotted a white one at CSUF, nazkar?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was cruising up Gilman Hot Springs Rd. towards the 60, and a flame red pulled in behind me and caravaned to the freeway... lowered on black wheels, no spoiler, blacked out airdam cross and black eyelids. I was driving my flame red w/ projectors and tinted tails, stock ride height. You ditched out around Moreno Beach Blvd. but not before blow-off phun lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Flame red nsrt on the 60 east 10/16/13 around 9am. I got next to him in traffic and looked but he kept his head straight ahead... lol...

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
White one on Francis turning onto baker in Ontario. I was at feal suspension picking up some stuff.:eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Racesrtx-Hows the car running man? Last time I was at Mike's you said you were having a funny noise in the motor-oiling problems or something.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
about 30 minutes ago had a fun little incident with a red srt on a side street off apple valley road. Hope all went well man

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
saw a white caliber srt4 on the 15 fwy with its hazards on the side of the road... Woulda gotten over and helped out but i couldn't tell what it was until it was too late. Hope everything is okay.

7021 - 7040 of 7065 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
472 Participants
XIXSILVER04SRTXIX
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing