Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7065 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its about time we have one of these. can we get this as a Sticky?

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i saw a black stock SRT-4 on my way to work this morning. i was on the 8 west and it was on the 8 east. i would say it was Daryl, but it was going to fast for him.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daryl said:
mole' said:
ok i saw a black stock SRT-4 on my way to work this morning. i was on the 8 west and it was on the 8 east. i would say it was Daryl, but it was going to fast for him.
14 seconds or less por favor
Wrong Daryl man, i was talking about 04SRTMAN. his name is Daryl. he has a slow Black SRT-4

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where at, im Silver with dark ass tint on black 18s

·
Registered
271 Posts
Saw a Black SRT-4 pulling out of a parking lot in Century City off Century Park East not too long ago, about 1-2 weeks ago. Also Ran into a white SRT on the 101 South, and a black SRT with a Stage 2 badge on Venice St heading west. Seen him about 5 times already, kinda cocky.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
saw a black SRT-4 with some white stickers on the back window on the 8 west today near the 163/805 exits. it had 2 white dudes in it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
TRENDZETTA said:
saw a silver srt with tinted windows on the 5n around 3:30ish who is it?!?!
saw a white srt on the 5 near sand canyon exit thursday morning sept. 28th around 515am. when i noticed he was there he punched it f'n took off fast!!! was that you by any chance???:eveilgrin

·
Registered
406 Posts
DodgeSalesman said:
Red SRT-4 w/ black racing stripes. In La Crescenta all the time.
Do you have a silver one? or are you the one with the white one with the strips? everytime i see you im not in my Srt.

YEah seen him too...Saw his when he first bought it also Same as mine acr. his car is mostly show im guessing..

·
Registered
104 Posts
gc_714 said:
Saw a red srt at the block of orange yesterday. Friday inthe parkin lot.
with black rims?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Black-Beauty4 said:
DodgeSalesman said:
Red SRT-4 w/ black racing stripes. In La Crescenta all the time.
Do you have a silver one? or are you the one with the white one with the strips? everytime i see you im not in my Srt.

YEah seen him too...Saw his when he first bought it also Same as mine acr. his car is mostly show im guessing..

Yeah, I'm the silver one.

1 - 20 of 7065 Posts
About this Discussion
7.1K Replies
472 Participants
XIXSILVER04SRTXIX
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing