Dodge SRT Forum banner

OFFICIAL Overseas -WANT TO BUY- Thread

19K views 176 replies 24 participants last post by  Blackie 
#1 · (Edited)
Just like the "For sale: overseas parts" here a thread for "WTB: parts overseas"

#3 ·
Looking for a Turbo...Currently I have the AGP Stage 4 Kit with a 50 Trim on it. I need something that will bolt up to the flanges that I have. It can be used or rebuilt doesn't matter at this point as long as it is in good working order. Comparable to the 50 Trim or better is what I'm aiming for. Let me know if anyone has one for sale or knows a place that I could get one. Thanks guys

#7 ·
Currently the 50 trim is burning a lot of oil, when i start it in the morning give it about 10 seconds then it will smoke for roughly 20 seconds then its done nothing more. If I put enough oil in it to where it is the correct level on the dip stick then it is completely un-drivable beyond 2500rpm it will buck and bog badly. If above 2500 rpm and just holding current speed no boost at all it will smoke but not to bad as long as the oil level is rather "low". When oil level is low and I boost say 4lbs then it will smoke out the entire lane behind me and I will smell it in the cab because between the oil section of the turbo and the hot side and cold side smoke will come out when revving it at a stop. Also getting a LOST of oil out of the BOV, the tranny is covered in it, and i do have a CC. Some say its rings others say its valve seals, but if that were the case wouldn't it smoke all the time even at idle ? I'm just hoping its the turbo lol

#8 ·
Rings will usually smoke all the time if they are bad enough to cause problems IIRC. Usually when valve seals go bad the car will smoke when it's cold and then go away. Seals can't be checks very easily but if you did a compression check you could see if your rings are bad.

Though if you are puking oil out the BOV that would lead me to believe the turbo is blowing oil through the intake system and can cause the symptoms you have.

#10 ·
Honestly? I do not know. Only thing that you can do is run a compression check for the rings and look at the turbo, if the turbo is worn out replace that and clean the oil out of the intake system. Then if you have problems still after a new turbo is broke in and the compression check is good it could be the valve guide seals. Those are the only places oil can get into the cumbustion chamber. Do the plugs look fouled or that they have been burning oil at all?

#11 · (Edited)
Looking for a subwoofer box for a 15" ESX I have. Needs to fit in SRT trunk. Ported also.

Nvm I got mine to fit, but if anyone has a 1000 watt or more Mono single channel amp for sale, hollar at me.

#15 ·
Yup CBD can also ship airfreight, i paid 400 for 2 hoods to Frankfurt. But be prepared they come in VERRY big boxes :D

But we could almost do a shared container From modern... I beleive there was also much interest for the modern pvo style diffuser and i bet there's more people interested if we can split the costs....

#22 ·
It would be safer to reterminate with a whole new connector or just geting a whole new loom. You start splicing that many wires together you are asking for a big mess. Even if you did manage to get it together having that many solder points is asking for gremlins later in the car's life.

#23 ·
Im really missing my crosshairs on my front bumper...So i am looking to trade front bumpers with anybody with a good front bumper. Color does not matter. My bumper also has carbon fiber fog light bezels installed. I am willing to pay and Give you a carbon fiber trunk by Fiber images. here are some pics

#25 ·
can someone help me with this:

Blackie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

#26 ·
You need to post more and read less :D
no seriously you need to be more active on the forum, at some postcount your advanced priviledges will be activated. Its a process for everyone on here.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.