Dodge SRT Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
and speaking of...anyone in germany/europe have an extra long block they wish to part with for a decent price? the exchange rate for me is crappy but ill do what i can lol

There is a pt cruiser turbo engine for 550 euro on eBay.
But I guess it's crap cause the big engine mount plate (next to timing belt) is lost and the screws are broken off.
And there is an engine on the junkyard in Erfurt for ~1000 euro.

In Europe you have to look for pt cruiser gt engines!

lol. i was just looking for something so id have less downtime. doing the moder performance build kit. need stronger stuff. stock doesnt like me lol.

For Sale 2005 Dodge SRT-4 ACR 91k (£4k)

Up for sale is my car I bought new in 2005 with 9 miles on the clock. I don’t want to sell, but moving back to the USA, thought someone else could get some fun from it! The intention was to build it up into a big turbo safely, but I started a family in 2008 and the project stopped, mostly. From day 1 it’s been my daily driver so mechanically this car needed to be reliable. It’s proven to do this well on the whole so far! Because it’s been a daily driver the bodywork has been neglected a bit. Felt like a waste of money to fix bodywork when someone in the parking lot would swing their door into again the next day, heyho. Hopefully the new owner can put some TLC into the bodywork!

Full UK Title (Insurance group 11 for UKers AKA the NORMAL Neon ;) )
DSP 93 Tuned
K&N FPIK Gen2 CAI
Maxxfab Full 3” Turbo Back Exhaust (includes downpipe, highflow CAT, and Magnaflow Muffler)
ACT 6 Sprung Puck Clutch
N2MB 2 Step/WOT box
Boomba Fuel Rail
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
EGT Temp Gauge (Prosport)
Fuel Pressure (Prosport)
AEM Wideband o2
AGP Dogbones/transmission Mount
DSS Stage 3 Axles
BC Coilovers w/ camber plates
Hotchkiss Swaybars Front and Rear
Wilwood 12.1 inch front brake kit
Energy Suspension Poly bushes
Maddog 50% Short Throw W/ Polished shift knob
Dual Catchcans
Iridium Plugs
MSD Wires

Triple gauge Pod
SRT-4 Floor Mats
Aftermarket CD player w/ Bluetooth hands free
SRT-4 Stainless Steel Sill guards
Fuel Pump Rewire
Aftermarket Immobilizer

Maintenance Items
Cambelt/waterpump changed at 75k
Brake Pads due for a change on front (should be done by purchase)
10k miles done on Coilovers
5k 6 puck clutch
5k DSS axles
5k Front Ball Joints and Outer Tie Rod Ends
5k Refurbed Rear callipers with New Rotors and Pads
5k Front tires
5k Front Wheel Bearings
5k Replaced 3rd gear
Rear tires are above wear indicators, might be enough to get through summer.
1k Replaced ECU W/2004 ECU

Spares
Set of Winter Wheels (205/50/17) Nankang Snow SV2 ~30% worn on a set of knockoff wheels
Original shifter
Original Shifter Boot Cover
Siemens 600cc Injectors
Original Fuel Rail
Original Rear Brake Callipers (Could be refurbed and sold to PT cruiser guys)
+ More little goodies (need to sort out properly, think I still have a set of Mopar S1 springs on the Original ACR struts and Original Sway Bars)

Body Damage
Driver’s side passenger door has a nice scuff going from door over rear quarter panel by a nice person parking their car… When I talked to the bodyshop when it happened they said they might be able to buff it out, but thought it would probably need to be sprayed. Sills under the car are bent up a bit from me jacking it up (only choice). The front bumper is torn where I hit a rabbit, and torn again when I slid down into the house when it was icy…

There is also a nice ding on the hood where I took a bolt from a blown rear end at the end of the drag strip at Santapod (Guy in his Dodge Charger Ran a 10 something, let off and the rear end blew apart, I dodged the U joint at least, I was doing 100 when it started…)

Pictures/Video
Link Here

Car is tentatively sold, pending payment :clap:

I am going to miss this car, it's been a part of my life now for going on 9 years. :wah?!:

Twana.palani@gmail.com
Finland.
20610 Turku
+358451978006

for sale my SRT4 head,cams,gears 66k miles on them. nothing wrong with it. OBO.150€.

Attachments

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.