Dodge SRT Forum banner

OFFICIAL Overseas -FOR SALE- Thread

25K views 58 replies 17 participants last post by  Pippov 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
It was brought to my attention that we needed to keep in line with the for sale guidelines put in place for the rest of the forum. With that said I had to delete the last thread and start a new one. This will be monitored more regularly. Lets try to keep it chatter free so we can keep it clean and up to date.

The following is an excerpt taken from the SRTForums rules put in place by the Administration from this site. Should you have a desire to read the entire forum rule structure it can be found here:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f27/srt-forums-rules-479850/

If you have questions please direct them at one of our kind Junior or Senior Mods.

III. For Sale Posts (FS - All items for sale must include a price. If a price is not present the thread will be deleted, no questions asked.

If you like you can use the following format for your email so search bots don't grab it and then you get spammed:
srtforums at doitlikethis dot com

A. For Sale Post format - All items for sale will use the following format:

What is your name(first & last)? :

What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? :

What is your City? :

What is your State? :

What is your Zip code? :
B.

For Sale post pictures - All items for sale require a picture.This is for the buyers safety, include your screen name and the date the picture was taken IN THE PICTURE ON A PIECE OF PAPER The picture must be less than 2 weeks old at the start of the thread..

C. Paypal - Do not request any additional fee for Paypal, 3% or otherwise when posting items for sale. If you feel the need to cover your loss on a Paypal fee then you as the poster should adjust your asking price to accommodate the fee. (This rule applied to any other similar payment options)

Any other questions please feel free to PM and ask. Thanks guys!

See less See more
#57 · (Edited)
Twana.palani@gmail.com
Finland.
20610 Turku
+358451978006

for sale my SRT4 head,cams,gears 66k miles on them. nothing wrong with it. OBO.150€.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.