Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
only morons would argue over a god damn football game. who gives a fuck who wins? it does nothing for you and has nothing to do with you.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
bahumbug shoudl be good, my friend from highschool Myron Hearty if you know um is now playing wide receiver in his freshmen year at UT lol, yall better watch out this dude was the first to dunk in eighth grade...

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,656 Posts
i agree with the texas vs. texas thing........ i just came from okc (stationed there) and i had a lot of FOND memories from OU and its biatches, party with a lot of people,
met Quentin Grifith, cool guy .......... still have a lot of close friends going to OU and still have fam. (in-laws) that still live in Moore but we are all from Texas and it will always be about Texas!

GOOOOO!!! TEXAS!

love my state and i dont care if they have losed the last time...... there's always going to be another game ........................

BTW.......... go UTEP even though they suck with a passion...............
thats my home town.....

was soooooooo happy when LSU won vs OU...... won 250$ on that game and i ran up and down my apartments screaming....

i had a cavalier decked out and had TEXAS HARDHITTERS sticker on the back and everybody hated me for it................

GO TEXAS

·
Registered
437 Posts
Shut out is correct. GO OU, and UTEP, I used to be stationed there. Parties and ho's, and of course... Juarez. You gotta' love that place. I never did find the donkey show though. We scoured that bitch. But fuck the Donghorns, and fuck Texas Heck. They both suck a phatty.
Justus

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Who cares about the trophy.........OU ownz TX and thats all that matters!
Hopefully we can stay undefeated and be in the national champ. game again!

All you Longhorn fans need to see the reality , that Brown cant beat Stoops! GET A NEW FREEKIN' COACH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.