Dodge SRT Forum banner
3,261 - 3,280 of 3,283 Posts
12-18-13: Saw an orange one with black stripes by Citizens bank in Charlton around 4:30pm.

12-20-13 (or 19th can't remember): Saw a silver one in Auburn waiting at the light by CVS around 9:30am. Probably the same silver one I saw months back on Rt 20.

Anyone here?

See a stone white with limo tinted windows in Leominster almost twice a week on the highway. Usually around sears! Ive never been in mine when I have seen you haha

I saw a yellow one with black wheels and trunk (maybe hood, too) on Saturday. It was merging onto Rt-128 from High St in Danvers in the middle of the afternoon. I was on a test drive, and could hear you a long time before I saw you!
Anyway, it is a nice looking car!

I also saw an orange one about a week or so ago near Holden Oil in Peabody. Its nice to see some others around!

Spotted a black SRT4 in Canton on Turnpike St. while I was at Prestige Car Wash. Anyone here? Probably not, forums are weak.
Thats right up the street from me! Are you local?
I wonder if that was the one that had been sitting in the driveway across from KFC forever.

Spotted silver SRT4 checking out my Peon this evening at South Shore Plaza in Braintree. Looked like Ricks car.
Nope not me, i was there friday tho.

3,261 - 3,280 of 3,283 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.