Dodge SRT Forum banner

Official New England "Spotted" Thread!

359K views 3K replies 215 participants last post by  protivakid 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#6 ·
Nick Fury said:
Well, the old one got up to 19 pages.... so I think its about time to start a new one :thumbsup:

If you need the old one, it can be seen here:
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328341&page=18

Spotted:

Black SRT with LED tails at I think a body shop right off of 146s in Lincoln RI; your hood was popped and there were like 5 people crowded around it.

Anyone on here?

this is prolly the same kid i saw yesterday on 295 north...he had LED tails..i gave him thumbs up but he looked at me wierd... :jester:

#7 ·
I saw 2 shit boxes today...

Red, Seabrook,NH Sams club some *** who can't even spell SRT His license plate said ESS-RT with a weak ass 3147 Anyone here?

Clapped out Black one. Salem,NH Sanels auto parts. Lame LED tails, stupid wheels with a lip on them and a weak ass 57trim once again which homos own these?

#2,579 ·
hey i live in manchester, nh too. which srt-4 is yours?

#8 ·
NASTSRT said:

Red, Seabrook,NH Sams club some *** who can't even spell SRT His license plate said ESS-RT with a weak ass 3147 Anyone here?

Clapped out Black one. Salem,NH Sanels auto parts. Lame LED tails, stupid wheels with a lip on them and a weak ass 57trim once again which homos own these?
I think I've met these :gay: 's before

#12 ·
NASTSRT said:

wow, someone doesn't have a sense of humor:rofl: how would "ess are tee four" tickle your fancy?

#13 ·
Red one around 8:30AM today at the intersection of Power Rd. and Mineral Spring Ave in Pawtucket.

Friend saw a silver with black wheels for sale in Swansea just a couple minutes ago.

Met a kid with a Red one at the LaSalette Shrine Car Show today, told him about here, his names Matt, maybe he'll sign up. :)

#17 ·
talked w/ a guy from stratford that had a blacked out srt, and 2 others w/ a yellow and blue both from stratford....aynone here?

#20 ·
spinnin3rd said:
i had the blue one, you were the kid at the heavenly donut car show?

ya, i was in the blacked out one w/ the tints chillin next to the other black one

#21 ·
Silver at Showcase Friday. Had aftermarket wheels and Mopar Catback. Parked right next to me.

Yellow at Chili's in Windsor on Saturday around 630.

#26 ·
Ghowie said:
04SRT4turbo said:
Roadkill said:
red in fitchburg with chromies on it
That would be the babe from gardner that works at the bank.
i wonder if thats the same one I spotted at the beach in july... was she blonde?

Yea shes blonde and she goes to the beach alot from what somone told me from town.

#27 ·
a lot of SRT's down off the merrit near shelton in the commuter lot.....who was there? i was the all black one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.