Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some excellent news to announce.

We are finally going to have a source of information for official questions.

Mopar/DCX/SRT cares about this platform a great deal. Their presence at the Nationals proved that, and their genuine concern for all the SRT-4 owners proves it.

I have never seen a manufacturer of this size this involved in the community... Mopar/DCX and the SRT team should be applauded for their enthusiasm shown so far, and.... this just pushes it a step further in the right direction.

We are truly lucky to have the support they have offered us... I dont think I've ever seen a car have so many factory performance options, parts and support... especially so quickly after its release.

With that being said, heres the info we have all been waiting for.

1. A topic will be started on the Mopar section which contains the current months questions. Post any questions that you feel are pertinent... please, PRETTY PLEASE dont ask any questions that have already been answered on the forums, or previously by Mopar.

We will be moderating this forum HEAVILY -- No BS, no cussing, no bad pictures, no bad mouthing, if you dont have anything nice and respectful to say... put it somewhere else.

I repeat: WE WILL MODERATE THIS THREAD HEAVILY.... You have been warned.

2. The topic will be locked on the 10th of every month. The questions will be submitted to Mopar, and they will have the remainder of that month (or, as long as is necessary...) to answer ANY of the questions they see fit. I can guarantee that 100% of the questions wont be answered, and thats fine. Lets try and remember, that any information is better then no information.

If you complain that YOUR question didnt get answered, do it somewhere else.

3. The topic will be for QUESTIONS only... do not discuss any other matters in this topic. It will be deleted if it does not contain a well through out, well written question that hasnt been beat to death already.

4. Once Mopar has the answers, they will either post them or submit them to me to be posted. There will be no exact date on this process, as mentioned above

5. Since this is a compressed month as we are implementing this late, please get your questions in as soon as possible. I will update this thread with a link to the thread after I have created it.

We have been given a unique opportunity that I have never seen on any other forum, by any other manufacturer..... I, for one, am grateful for this opportunity. Lets try not to take advantage of their kindness.

Important Links:

March Question Thread:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=574945#post574945

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thanks for negotiating this great opportunity. And thank you Mopar for the SUPPORT!!! I'm now going to respectfully be quiet and wait for more info.

·
Registered
880 Posts
so we post our questions in that thread?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
excellent work guys, keep it up.:thumbsup:

I throughly enjoy owning this vehicle and all the support from PVO. The interaction from the whole DC team is unmatchable by competing auto makers.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I clicked on the link and received this...
" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page ... "

Does the thread not exist or is there something else I need to do?

Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks a ton guys & gals! You may never know how much some of us appreciate this. :D

I also get the no permission error when clicking the link...
I'm sure it's just a minor oversight. :) Thanks again!
[edit] Fixed! [/edit]

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Yay!! Finally!!! Not only will our voices be heard, but we can actually hope for a response! Thanks EKool, DCX, Mopar, and whoever else was involved! :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Very impressed!! Couldn't have asked for a more usable thread! EVen if all questions aren't answered.. we are all wanting the truth over any rumors that we can get!!

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
My friend, who recently bought a Porsche Boxster, cannot believe how good we have it. "How many horsepower? And it cost how much? Damn, my catback cost me 1K. You say that the cars engineers actually talk to owners? Amazing!!!"

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I am amazed at the advanced thought process Mopar and DCX have shown here. They not only built a car to compete with the Japanese, they targeted a specific demographic, are producing upgrade products AND providing support for those products through a third party. This type of thinking is completely new for an American car company and its about time.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Thanks to Mopar/DCX/SRT for providing this method of direct communication.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Sweet!!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts