Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1621 - 1640 of 2151 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
What do you mean by the price? The one's I'm looking at are basically the same price as BC's.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
SRTforums visual mods checklist

[] 17" black wheels with polished lip
[] Nightshaded tails (no clearcoat please)
[] eyelids of some sort (preferably cheap-o vinyl)
[] clear or tinted side markers
[] rolled rear bumper

Complete these 5 visual mods and you'll become extremely difficult to differentiate from other SRTforums members :lol:
You forgot remove wing. That is posably the most popular. lol

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Crazy blue hid's are a must as well.

Stock housing of course, the brighter the better lmao.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
word another guy breaking the mold and doing something different... whats ur tire specs for the 8s and 9s.... deff more low... great start and uber clean!

·
SRTforums Member
127 Posts
word another guy breaking the mold and doing something different... whats ur tire specs for the 8s and 9s.... deff more low... great start and uber clean!
thanks alot. im running 205/45 on the 8s and 215/45 on the 9s. Their is no one up here that will roll my fenders im just thinking about renting a roller and doing it myself

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
thanks alot. im running 205/45 on the 8s and 215/45 on the 9s. Their is no one up here that will roll my fenders im just thinking about renting a roller and doing it myself
nice man tasteful stretch but not crazy..... yeah i bought a power by max fender roller... works awesome and dont forget to use a heat gun and take ur time!!!

congrats man your car is really getting around haha
haha yeah man i love the lil bits of fame it gets.... makes me feel good that all my hard work is paying off and getting noticed

·
SRTforums Member
127 Posts
nice man tasteful stretch but not crazy..... yeah i bought a power by max fender roller... works awesome and dont forget to use a heat gun and take ur time!!!

haha yeah man i love the lil bits of fame it gets.... makes me feel good that all my hard work is paying off and getting noticed
Ya my front fender is chiping already. How much did you pay for your roller?

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Ya my front fender is chiping already. How much did you pay for your roller?
we didnt pay for our roller. borrowed it off a friend. its a sick roller though. works dreams. BTW your paint will crack more than likely. dodge paint ftl.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
my paints shit i accepted it haha... once its repainted then ill care about it haha

1621 - 1640 of 2151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.