Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guy's I have spots to be filled to join in for a fun day of driving and hanging out with fellow car enthusiast.As some of you may know I had an SRT4 but got rid of it for a 350Z.This small event will have a few different car makes involved mostly 350Z,G35's,and Corvettes would like to add some SRT4's to the list as well.So don't wait get on and get your spot as we can not go over 20 cars.Here is the thread I have going on at my350z.com there will also be a similar one on the Corvette forum.
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180192
I put the deposit down on the road course at Gainesville and the date is set Saturday June 3rd from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.The total cost of renting the facility is $2000.00 up to 20 cars which includes EMT,insurance,and tax.Everyone serious about going to this day of fun will need to be on the list by April 21st,and I must recieve payment by May 3rd.I will be taking checks,cash,or paypal,(Jeremy screen name audiblemayhem will be taking the paypal payments as my paypal account charges me a 3% fee) the amount each person will pay depends on the amount of people that attend (example. 10 cars=$200.00 each 20 cars=$100.00 each).That is why the deadline is being set to April 21st so at that time we will know what each of us will be spending.This list should fill up pretty quickly from the amount of interest already obtained, remember 20 cars is the max.Now this track rental is a gathering of individuals who want to get out on a track to push their limits and talk cars all day long.There is no instructors there really is no leader there is going to be rules to follow and I need everyone involved to help it go smoothly.It is just us and the EMT's out there.Everyone that goes will need to sign off on 2 waivers at the track.Each person will also need a snell 95 or newer helmet,and also be responsable for getting your car ready for the track(brakes,tires in non hazardous state,lugnut torque etc.)I rambled on enough if you have any questions:
Eric Beddow
email [email protected]
cell#321-544-2457
Payment Deadline May 3rd
Jeremy (audiblemayhem) will be taking Paypal payments at:
[email protected]
Check payments will be mailed to me:
I will provide my address through email to mail checks to.

Link to track design:
http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/apcm/templates/trackinfo.asp?articleid=1912&zoneid=69
Link to total complex(so you can have a address to mapquest):
http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/
In car vid of track setup tight:
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....8-70073FE45131

Here is the Official list of those attending.In order to get on this list please be 100% sure,post up on the thread, and email me your full name and car info.
1.Eric (beddow) 350z paid
2.Jeremy(audiblemayhem) 350z paid:thumbsup:
3.Brian(98 Intrigue's friend)BMW M coupe paid:thumbsup:
4.CJ(cj350) 350z paid:thumbsup: by paypal
5.Kevin Corvette $100.00 due Payment Sent
6.Jesse(Gatekeeper) SRT4 paid:thumbsup:
7.Ryan(98 Intrigue) G35 paid:thumbsup:
8.Dan(SFLG35) G35 paid:thumbsup:
9.Ian(Demonteverde) G35 paid:thumbsup: by paypal
10.Chris S13 paid:thumbsup:
11.Stuart(UFGatorG35) G35 paid:thumbsup:
12.Andrew(Kevin's brother) Corvette $100.00 due Payment Sent
13.Levent(TrackHoRX8) RX8 Paid:thumbsup: by paypal
14.Michael Moody(MoodDude) 350Z paid:thumbsup:
15.Matt Mustang GT paid:thumbsup:
16.Mark(mdemonte) Maxima paid:thumbsup: by paypal
17.Siu(st350z) 350z paid:thumbsup: by paypal to me
18.Mike(keib) g35 payment sent
19.Jon (jadaway2) G35 Payment sent
20.Tyler(srTFrazier) SRT4 paid:thumbsup: by paypal to me

Now none of the spots on the list are secure until I recieve the due portion from each person which is in the amount of $100.00.Payment option are listed above,I will now start taking payments up to May 3rd.If payment is not recieved by May 3rd your spot will be given away to the next person on the Standby list!

So if you are not on the Official list and would stiil like to go please let me know so I can add you to the standby list.
Standby List
1.Unknown(Westpak) 03 350z

Also for anyone wanting to call Nita at the Gainesville road course to verify the rental it is under beddow's group.352-377-0046

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just added 4 more to the list,We are over halfway now if anyone is wanting to join act fast.This is just 2 days worth of people finding out and going!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I'm gonna stick this for you brother.... Shoot me a pm when your full and I'll un-stick it.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Very interested. I may add three or four spots will let you know within the week.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Steve!

Keep me up to date Lazarusresurrexit so I can get you guy's the spots needed.
Eric

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Ok, I hope you don't mind different flavors of cars. I got a definite on me (SRT4) My brother Jeff Rhea (Camaro SS) and my uncle John Rhea (Cooper S). Also there are two more perspective drivers. A Trans AM and a 911. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like something happened to some of our post here!What was up with the site and where did the post go!

Lazarusresurrexit I will add you guy's to the list,I definetly do not mind the different types of cars!I have a sweet spot for f-bodys (had a 98 z28) and had a SRT4 and would love to see the cooper s do it's thing,handle.You asked me some ?'s earlier before the forum freaked out did you see my answer post?
What is your name?
thanks for supporting a full day of car fun!
Eric Beddow

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Ya,
Q about time and track which were answered. But also about on the track. When and how may we pass (e.g. only on straights with a finger signal)? How long and how many sessions? Oh, and would you know the track configuration that we would be driving on (Just the outside or in and out)?

Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lazarusresurrexit said:
Ya,
Q about time and track which were answered. But also about on the track. When and how may we pass (e.g. only on straights with a finger signal)? How long and how many sessions? Oh, and would you know the track configuration that we would be driving on (Just the outside or in and out)?

Thanks,
Phil
Just added 1 more to the list!
Lazarusresurrexit I have been told the surface is not to wide there so were going to have to see what will be the safest way to overtake.But however we figure it out it will be the front car making the call.I was thinking 4-5 cars out at a time for 15-20min each session.If we run from 9:00am(we can't start running until emt gets there)-5:00pm and we run 20min sessions that would equal 2hrs each person will have on the track(wow)!The Configuration I'm thinking of would be using the whole outside of track except for the tight half loop at the end or beginning of the straight.Then halfway through the day change directions for the tires.
Eric

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sounds good. In one of the pics there are porsches parked three wide. That's how wide Roebling Road in Savannah is and they pass all the time. Obviously it's a professional event with corner workers and everything. But we'll see when we get there.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lazarusresurrexit said:
Sounds good. In one of the pics there are porsches parked three wide. That's how wide Roebling Road in Savannah is and they pass all the time. Obviously it's a professional event with corner workers and everything. But we'll see when we get there.
Good point I did not think to eyeball those pics,If there is enough room there will be overtaking on all straights given the point by from the front car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
LIL-DVL said:
Tyler(srtfrazier) PM'ed me he is now on the list!
He just wants the pleasure of whoopin everyone that shows up. Just remember Tyler there's a big difference between driving a UPS truck and a really fast track car :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: J/K

"Go Browns!" :deadcow:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Lazarusresurrexit said:
He just wants the pleasure of whoopin everyone that shows up. Just remember Tyler there's a big difference between driving a UPS truck and a really fast track car :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: J/K

"Go Browns!" :deadcow:
Hell ya Tyler's coming with us! I can't wait to see my old wheels in action on his car :clap:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Official Gainesville road course June 3 sign up

This is just a recap please pay closer attention to the original Official Gainesville road course June 3 sign up post on page 1 as the original will be kept up to date.
I'm also going to get into contact with everyone by PM to see how you wish to pay.
If you have any questions:
Eric Beddow
email [email protected]
cell#321-544-2457
Payment Deadline May 3rd
Jeremy (audiblemayhem) will be taking Paypal payments at:
[email protected]
Check payments will be mailed to me:
I will provide my address through email to mail checks to.

Link to track design:
http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/ap...1912&zoneid=69
Link to total complex(so you can have a address to mapquest):
http://www.gainesvilleraceway.com/

Here is the Official list of those attending.In order to get on this list please be 100% sure,post up on the thread, and email me your full name and car info.
1.Eric (beddow) 350z -$150.00
2.Jeremy(audiblemayhem) 350z $100.00 due
3.Eric (Jeremy's old roommate) Corvette $100.00 due
4.CJ(cj350) 350z $100.00 due
5.Kevin Corvette $100.00 due
6.6to(Zexy) 350z $100.00 due
7.Ryan(98 Intrigue) G35 $100.00 due
8.Dan(SFLG35) G35 $100.00 due
9.Ian(Demonteverde) G35 $100.00 due
10.Aaron(SlvrG03) G35 $100.00 due
11.Stuart(UFGatorG35) G35 $100.00 due
12.Andrew(Kevin's brother) Corvette $100.00 due
13.Rhea(Lazarusresurrexit) SRT4 $100.00 due
14.Jeff Rhea Camaro SS $100.00 due
15.John Rhea Cooper S $100.00 due
16.ians brother(mdemonte) Maxima $100.00 due
17.Siu(st350z) 350z $100.00 due
18.Tyler(srtfrazier)SRT4 $100.00 due
19.Eric(red gump) Corvette $100.00 due
20.Mike(keib) g35 $100.00 due

Now none of the spots on the list are secure until I recieve the due portion from each person which is in the amount of $100.00.Payment option are listed above,I will now start taking payments up to May 3rd.If payment is not recieved by May 3rd your spot will be given away to the next person on the Standby list!
Standby List
1.Levent(TrackHoRX8) RX8
2.Brian(98 Intrigue's friend)BMW M coupe
3.Cass(R10apple) G35 (tentative)
Also for anyone wanting to call Nita at the Gainesville road course to verify the rental it is under beddow's group.352-377-0046

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dbhajek said:
Man I wish I could make this.

Also, I dont think passing is possible or allowed. I could be wrong.
I wish you could be there as well Bud.Did you book Birmingham yet?
About the passing I am calling her tomorrow and will have a answer.There is no way I will ever slow down a faster car/person.I'll pull off if I have to, then shoot back on!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
LIL-DVL said:
I wish you could be there as well Bud.Did you book Birmingham yet?
About the passing I am calling her tomorrow and will have a answer.There is no way I will ever slow down a faster car/person.I'll pull off if I have to, then shoot back on!
I second the motion.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts