1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
looks good to me.... any word on a release date or a price? :shock:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not that big of an increase unless we are talking in there terms...So if that is crank hp what would that be at the wheels lets see about 15% increase from that.... Which would be 276 hp and 299 tq.....WOW is all i have to say if that is what the actual numbers will be...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The "Boost hold during WOT shifts" and "Increased WOT and part throttle boost" is why i've been waiting for Mopar. These should improve performance more than the 20 or 30 hp increase..

·
Registered
223 Posts
WOT = Wide Open Throttle

So, power shifting, basically.

-bZj

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Guys this topic may have been dragged to the ground but I am gonna beat it some more.

What warrenty implication would this stage one kit have. . I was under the impression mopar parts have a 12 month warrenty which is quite a bit less than the parts in the engine but thats definatly worth the improvement. Lets say for a hypothetical situation that the trubo in your SRT-4 goes out after 13 months . . would the dealer still honor the factory warrenty even with an aftermarket Mopar stage kit and BOV? This car is just too good to be true and with these mopar products. . .there just has to be something negative.

I was going to maybe hold off on the stage kits and such untill I was better off financially untill I saw that 5 minute race video. . now mopar couldnt even shovel products at me fast enough. I just want to figure out how bad I will be screwing myself :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
well if that was the dyno run, then this is WHP. and dodges original claims were WHP also. why dont all car manufacturers do this? crank hp is such a joke.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also note that torque is held from 800 rpm earlier to 200 rpm after the stock torque curve which gives a broader torque curve. This may not feel as good as the numbers suggest but it should make a nice improvement for autocrossers and track day work and also be nice for drag racing and street use by improving in gear acceloration times.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i know the availability answer... ask your dealer. :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
oh
my
god

look at that curve!!!!!!!!!!!

me want!!!!!

btw, improved boost response= apexi boost controller :) trust.

ill try and get a video of how this car reacts now with the boost controller almost tuned. its amazing.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
paul544 said:
What would be a good shift point on that graph?
with the low rev limit i would venture to say;

redline, redline, redline, redline.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.