Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my deck is doing the "i'll hold on to CDs only sometimes, but never the times u wanna show the chrysler reps" thing. Pisses me off ALOT.. and yah i cant really ask for a repair since it never happens when i want it too. Instead i was thinking of just changing it out completely. Any prices on the OEM MP3 decks? I'd like brand new so i have no one to blame if it fucks up again. (i'd take murano's off of him if the price for the new OEM one is outlandish and also if he hasn't sold it yet). Thanks Kelly!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Naska said:
Well my deck is doing the "i'll hold on to CDs only sometimes, but never the times u wanna show the chrysler reps" thing. Pisses me off ALOT.. and yah i cant really ask for a repair since it never happens when i want it too. Instead i was thinking of just changing it out completely. Any prices on the OEM MP3 decks? I'd like brand new so i have no one to blame if it fucks up again. (i'd take murano's off of him if the price for the new OEM one is outlandish and also if he hasn't sold it yet). Thanks Kelly!!
Hey man,

I can get them in 3 days. They sell for $651.00 retail, your price would be $546.52.

You will not be able to buy murano's as it is sitting at my home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm.. alright i'll hold off for a while on that then. Lemme see how much my exhaust ends up running me and i may do this when the tax return comes in. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,826 Posts
$651!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, is this like a Alpine/Kenwood/Pioneer radio/mp3/wma CD player that is just debadged to go in the Dodge cars? That is alittle high for a OEM headunit. Hell I would rather go out and get an aftermarket one that will look better, have a detachable faceplate and cost probably less if not equal and the sound quality will probably be alot better than OEM. Sorry not trying to shoot you guys down since a OEM unit that does all that would be great if It was like $200-300 but $651!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
more info on this mp3 deck? does it pretty much fit right in and look stock? but the only difference is it plays mp3's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
dr.dub said:
more info on this mp3 deck? does it pretty much fit right in and look stock? but the only difference is it plays mp3's?

Thats exactly what it is. I think its worth the cash just because are able to play MP3's, plus it looks like a stock deck so no one will bust in to grab it. Its all plug and play, will take you 15mins or less to install.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
..plus it looks like a stock deck so no one will bust in to grab it...
This is the reason i havent bought an aftermarket deck yet, the blank blackness of the aftermarket decks (faces removed) asks for trouble. Especially in our ghetto gangsta wannabe city... HEY WINNIPEG GANGSTERS.. WE LIVE ON THE PRAIRIES
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
hmmmm never heard of before this. danm another thing I want now. did it come stock in any cars? or is this a rare option only thing.

Dustin Hammett
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,344 Posts
dr.dub said:
hmmmm never heard of before this. danm another thing I want now. did it come stock in any cars? or is this a rare option only thing.

Dustin Hammett

it does not come stock in any, its just an extra toy from mopar to buy.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top