Dodge SRT Forum banner

Will you be going to Bitburg OCT 2-3?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this in my gmail (those of you over here that want a free gmail account, email me. First 5 get one! OVERSEAS ONLY!):

(from www.1on1-motorsports.de)

Hello Racing-Enthusiasts!

Next week we will be holding the final 2004 event before the winter
break! One more chance for running the quartermile and the AutoX/slalom
course.

As an additional challenge, the "F-Body Europe Cup" will be held
consisting of different evaluation runs - all drivers interested (any
makes and models) registered for the quartermile can take part in it for
free.

On Saturday night the catering will be available through the evening,
with plenty of room in our heated party tent - just come and join the
party!

For pre-registration rebates, sign up before Thursday, September 30th,
2000 hours - please bring the printed registration papers to receive the
rebate. Registration on site is also possible all day Saturday and
Sunday through 1100.

See you in Bitburg!

P.S.: To those who can't make it this time - we wish you good driving at
all times, and success with your winter projects ... and hope to see you
again next spring for the new season!

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going right after the spring install (and oil change, and CC install). Who's spending the night? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Ferris Bueller?
Manni, you "working" again at this one? Are we going to have to assign personal bodyguards so idiots won't get the urge to smash bottles over your head?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ill be there emberassin a Sentra Spec V.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If someone can get me from the hotel I can be there. Goning to miss my cars while I'm in germany. I'll be flying into Hannover on sunday. We were playing with the Evo last night. First launch at 5500. WOW is all I can say. Barely any wheel spin, just hooked and pulled hard. Wish I could do that with the SRT. Gave me instant chills. Going to pick up a second job to buy mods for my SRT. Motegi 5 spokes and lower that ass come first. Will I'll give you a call next week.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
johnnysrt said:
I will be there with D-Beck.
D-Beck! The man with the trent! Haven't seen/heard from him in awhile. WHat's he been up to lately?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Well, it looks like I lied. I won't be out there on saturday now. I still plan on coming out on Sunday. I'll probably make a couple runs if there is time after the brackets. As long as I don't have much of a hang over that is.

·
Overseas Moderator
1,192 Posts
Mr_Bojangles80 said:
Well, it looks like I lied. I won't be out there on saturday now. I still plan on coming out on Sunday. I'll probably make a couple runs if there is time after the brackets. As long as I don't have much of a hang over that is.
You suck! j/k...i know you fear lisa!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello all...I have been here and been there...The TRENT has undergone some over hall. If you make it to the race you will..I am sorry to say that with new tires and the over hall it will not be racing..You tell me 700$ just for tires would you bearn then up? Well I hope to see you all there..I will bring the shelter...dose any one want me to bring the BBQ?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.