Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, with the help of CSC and donations form various parties we will hold the meet on Oct 16th in IN. Heres the details again:

Meet Info:

October 16, 2004
Osceola Dragway in Osceola, IN (just outside of South Bend, IN)

Deposit $1500 (refunded if we get at least 50 cars racing. Also refunded if the meet cannot take place due to inclement weather.)
Cost per car to race: $35
Spectator fee (per person): $10

Now the fun stuff! We have a few people from CSC making 300.00 to 800.00 donations to make this happen SO WE NEED SUPPORT! Grab up everyone you can to attend this meet! Like the Information says the money will be refunded once 50 cars show up. If you feel charitable and would like to make a donation to help offset some of the burden please feel free. I personally will keep a list of all donators and will refund there donation once we meet our 50 car status. This would be a sum of money above and behond the 35.00 to race and 10.00 spectator fee. I ask that you make donations to the paypal adress [email protected]. Please add 3% to whatever donation you make to cover Paypal fees, it makes refunding the donation much easier (don't have to count change) For example if you donate 50.00 please add 1.50 to the donation for the Paypal fee. The 50.00 will be refunded once the 50 car limit has been met however the 1.50 willnot.

Once again come one come all lets have one last race to close out the seasion! SRT4Girlie will post the adress and the times for us once she gets that good info from the track. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IM kind of in the dark about the food right now guys so bear with me :thumbsup: I'll talk to SRT4Girlie and see what can be done. Thank you all for the donations for prizes! I may have to bring up somthing from P-Werks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would have no objections to that. However the SRT's are getting first preference (no offence) if we hit like 100 or so cars there, we may have to limit the amount drag racing. I dought we will, but you never know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
ok heres a few more locals who are coming to help get that 50+

Josh Tuthill
94 chevy camaro
Not racing:(

Justin Sachman
99 Pontiac trans/am black
Racing yes

Dave sachman
2000 corvette red.
racing yes

Justin Rittler
Pontiac grand prix GTP white 1998
Racing yes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is ChiTownCrckr from ChicagolandSrtClub.

Paul Vesper
2004 SRT-4
Lightly Modified

I am definately in and will bring you (Ron) 50.00 at hooters next week.

I will have definately one other car with me.

Mike Berent
92' Comaro z28 with the 350 Lightly Modified, Expects lower 14's

and possibly two more, but not for sure yet, depends if their cars are ready.

Dave Esposito
87' Monte Carlo Euro Coupe
Custom Built 305 Semi Moded, expects 13.8's

Anthony Orris
81' Chevy Comaro Z28
Lightly Moded, dont know what to expect.

I cant wait!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right now just to insure 50 cars it's open to all we invite. However the SRT's will have first cracks! We will more than likely break into classes once we get there and have a all out geudge match as well. :clap:

1 - 20 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.