Dodge SRT Forum banner

Obd2 com issues

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Carrut Jewsce 
#1 ·
Things worked fine now they decided to stop after the turbo upgrade... at this point sci transmit (pink) is at 0v receive (green) bounces from 4.2-5v power (red) is 12+v and bus (violet/white) is bouncing from 0 to a little over one but it fluctuates randomly. Switched everything to my parts car for the base tune and it worked and loaded into pcm just fine on that harness.

#2 ·
upgrading the turbo has nothing to do with the wiring for the PCM. I would assume you forgot to plug something back in, or some wiring got pulled on too much while you were going the turbo swap.

Reactions: fixit
#3 ·
Yeah I was trying to find the easiest way to put a lot of information in short wording. So with upgrades you get fuel pump injectors map and tip etc... and it’s been back and forth to work. I’d check the check engine light but you know... and the only wires I think could’ve been pulled on in any way would be over by the ABS. Maybe the sensor that goes into the block or the one on the end of the dif where the mid shaft goes but would either one of those effect communication in any way? I’m trying to figure out this short to voltage or anything that would stop communication I might’ve missed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.