Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oh yeah, this is all the cops' fault :roll:

I feel bad for the family & friends of these kids, but the first place one should look for blame is in the mirror. I mean, come on! The cops weren't responsible for raising these kids. :!:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess another reason why people should have to pass a test to have kids and I mean a real test, not a pregnancy test. :lol: You read the article and wonder why and then you hear the parents response and there's the answer. All 3 had prior juvenile records.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
I for one am glad they are dead and didnt kill anyone else....stupid fuckers.

Like the kids about 6 months back in the prelude that hit th epole about 120MPH, parents blamed the police.

Who the fuck told them to run?

YOU CANNOT OUTRUN THE COPS IN A CAR!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
cali said:
I for one am glad they are dead and didnt kill anyone else
Disagree w/ the first part, naturally agree w/ the second.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I'm not glad they're dead, but me being the eternal optimist I feel that it is an advantage to society to have those three deceased. I love it though, the kids are driving a stolen car, trying to break into other cars, driving close to hundred miles a hour and the first thing the parents do is blame the police. Wonderful society we live isn't?

-faast

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Slow5OH said:
but me being the eternal optimist I feel that it is an advantage to society to have those three deceased. the first thing the parents do is blame the police. Wonderful society we live isn't?

-faast
An eternal optimist would give those KIDS a chance to change their lives around how ever long it took (it's been done before) instead of considering it an advantage to society they're deceased. Your comment about the parents is legit.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
daytonagts said:
I hate to see anyone killed, I'm glad they didn't take anyone elses life.
That is what I mean when I said im glad there gone.
Rugoingup....

I hear ya on the reform stuff...but trouble was nothing new to this kid, from what I heard.

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
Old Darwin Award? :D

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Dumbasses

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
19 Participants
dommo_g
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing