Dodge SRT Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1359 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
yep, thanks man. think we met before on commack and a d&b meet. didnt recognize ya w/o the stripes

saw stayspoolin today, was speechless. rediculous setup, looks amazzzing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
spotted! siver SXT with a strong posibilty of a SRT swap. sounded nasty. had black rims of some sort and a few badges on the back end. full sxt body (was dark so hard to see much) had NJ plates. was on US6 and went onto Route 284, middletown, slate hill, and westown area (NY) about 15 mins out of sussex county. I was in a 2012 orange civic SI. love to know more about this car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
saw a red srt4 off the side of the road on the southern state with led taillights a little while ago.

also saw a red one earlier in the week with a cf hood in an accident going east on the ss. hope everyone was ok

·
Registered
79 Posts
saw a black one this morning going onto the sagtikos parkway from pine aire drive. had aftermarket black wheels with a silver lip

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey guys what's up. I need to get my car tuned. I live in rockhill ny. Who tunes our cars with dsp in ny or nj. Lmk thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
saw a silver last night on the sagtikos, had halo projectors i think and different taillights and single exhaust. and a black one a little while ago coming onto pine aire dr from the sagtikos

·
Registered
0 Posts
Red with a carbon fiber hood and stock rims in Nassau County, NY. I was heading back to Brooklyn and you tailed me for a few minutes before taking a sharp right into a residential area. I have Minnesota plates.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Okay I'm a little north of city. Saw black one with rims in lowes in poughkeepsie. There's a red one with gold rims who goes to dcc. Uhhhhh what else, that's all for now. I don't think black one will be on forums didn't look like he took care of her.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1301 - 1320 of 1359 Posts