Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few spots are still available for the SRT Track Experience that's coming to Lime Rock Park, April 5 and 6, 2006.

The SRT Track Experience is a day-long driving extravaganza that gives you the opportunity to pilot the entire line of SRT vehicles--the Dodge Charger SRT8, the Dodge Magnum SRT8, the Dodge Ram SRT10, the Dodge Viper SRT10, the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, the Chrysler 300C SRT8 and the brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

You'll be operating these vehicles in several venues--the autocross course, a drag strip and the road course. You won't find a more exciting way to spend the day anywhere and this is the only time in 2006 the SRT Track Experience will be at Lime Rock Park! So don't miss out. Lime Rock Park is ONLY 2 hours from NY... What are you waiting for??

For SRT owners who ordered their vehicle after April 1, 2005, the cost is included with your vehicle. For all others, there is a $300 charge.

Space is limited, so visit the SRT Track Experience Web site at www.srttrackexperience.com and sign up today before all the spots are gone - in fact April 3 and 4 are already sold out! If you have any questions, call SRT Track Experience Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
They don't have available the best car in their line up....the SRT-4!!!! :lol:
I have an 05 and wish I could go for free, that would have been nice.
Should put some modified srt4 up against the viper on the strip, just for shits and giggles.
My real question though, I'm sure this is a "break it, you buy it" kinda deal, right?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
i'm signed up and will be there april 4th tuesday. I thought the dates were, april 3rd, 4th and 5th? It's a two hour ride for me too and I live IN ct, but it's all good. should be worth the trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts