15)Dreo-Upstate
16)Khryz-Upstate
17)nd4spd 4 a srt4-Suffolk
18) jimmyboy470 - Brooklyn you should hook up with cokey
19)Sean-Paul-Queens
20)Vade46-Suffolk
21)nd4spd 4 a srt4 friend-Suffolk

Suffolk LI guys you know where we meet on DPA 8:00 we would leave by 8:15

Nassau guys we would meet you guys at the rest stop at the state troopers station 8:30
didn't realize it was only you Supachin

Upstate guys i dont know what time you are getting out here chime in

brooklyn/Queens meet us at the rest stop on NJT Vince Lambardi Cokey i don't know if you gonna go thru the tunnel let me know if not we would have to meet you a little more down (9:00- 9:30)

Yonkers same thing vince lambardis i say (9:00 - 9:30 )

who ever changed their mind let me know so i can knock you off the list thanks

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
we'll meet you at vince around 9. i'm not sure yet if we'll all be in my car, or if the wrx might be with us (anthony might drive it or even adam, surgeon said he could walk!!!). either way, we'll all be there around 9.

just so people know, it's about 45 minutes to an hour from vince, and this is starting around 11. i know that we always run late, so plan accordingly!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have to call the Orthopedic Surgeon tomorrow and find out if it's cool that I drive to the meet. Hopefully he says yes (I am praying). I just have to bleed the brakes once more and put some spacers on the front and I should be able to drive the car.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'm still in

Like i said in the other posts. I might be bringing one more srt4. My friend is getting his thursday. He hopes. :) 04 blue with kicker. So if he can break it in by sunday he is in.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nd4spd 4 a srt4 said:
I'm still in

Like i said in the other posts. I might be bringing one more srt4. My friend is getting his thursday. He hopes. :) 04 blue with kicker. So if he can break it in by sunday he is in.
thats koo he'll break it in that same weekend lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
04electricblue said:
no one video tape the fun on the road trip remember what happened to the vw guys =X no evidence...
I do not know what you are talking about, but I will be taking pictures and most likely video taping. I can always erase what people do not want to be seen. I love my camera. :clap:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
srt4inliny said:
!!!!!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! I say lets go though the tunnel and rip the tiles off the walls. we will make the news in the city. I can call 1010wins and tell them that we are goin through.

:clap: (jumpen up n down like a fat kid in a big ass candy store) :clap:

lets do that :thumbsup:

edit: plus it'll be easier for me (i'm on the way to the tunnel) :eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
no video taping on the 495 by the midtown tunnel. I got stopped for that. same with the lincoln.

Lets take the city route. 20 srt's ripping down 34th street :) lol the tunnels will be alot of fun :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.