Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone who has this system. Can you give me your overall satisfaction of the NX ic sprayer (co2). I'll be using AGP fmic.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
co2, or Nitrous?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
can you hook up a CO2 bottle with no modification...like a paintball tank????

·
Registered
54 Posts
Birddog -

Like ltlbipr said nitrous is colder. With all the stuff your doing don't go cheap. Come on you can afford it you liver at home. :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Why do you decide on something and then second guess yourself constantly. Have faith in your original plan. You've got what, $5-6,000 in parts sitting around that you haven't installed yet?!?!?! Install what you have, follow through on something already. If you want an intercooler sprayer, buy one. You know you are going to get both good and bad responses to these questions. It is just like Stage 1 or Stage 2, 50 trim vs. GT40, Goldlines vs. Coilovers, etc.

Opinions vary, make a decision and stick with it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have already decided with the NX IC (c02) sprayer. Its on its way. So, I'm just trying to get some opinions from the owners here who already have it. So Derek why don't you go :lick: and :muncher: on Scott's snatch!

:flagstand Birddog

·
Registered
498 Posts
Check Yourself

If you already ordered it, why worry. You'll get your own opinion as soon as you finally install it. You are all over the place with your concerns (I already ordered a SAFC-II, should I go with e-manage - I ordered AGP turbo kit, should I have gone with PSI, Hector, etc). Calm down and trust your initial decisions you hairy backed Mary!!! Get those directions over to Pete and make yourself useful....LUKE!!!!

Luke - Don't be a :pieceandl Just accept that you were :ripped: Stop freaking like a little :crying: Enjoy riding your banana :banasex0r and quit being so damn :gay:

You have just been :domohit: :embarrase :yougotown

Quit smoking the baloney pony and get your mods installed already.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have my directions to copy tomorrow and i'll be seeing pete next wed. I1 go tighten your IC clamps! Better yet, go use some stickers and wrap around you ic pipes. It may help you! Its called the silver sticky mod. Since stickers will be your only mods on car. I think 1lb burger is calling my name!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey atleast I don't buy parts and let them sit for 3 months and keep questioning myself. Anyway my car will be there. So is your mom cooking that burger for you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts