Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was driving normal and car start acting up.So i pull plugs check them all good pull the wire off number 1 cyclinder and idle stays the same.All the others effect idle.So i pull out the injectors and all the other ones work besides number 1. Does any1 know what can be causing this.Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well i really hope all your injectors stop working, inturn reroute the fuel to your cabin and burn you alive. Your the asshole who stole my 300$, along with many others.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
hhhaaaahhhaaaa SRTForums SCAMMING THIEF....scammer do you actualy think someone might help you...and even if they did would you use their advise. Try this ..."wire cutters"..and start clipping the injector wires...Oh and make sure you have the engine running and the injectors pulled :deadcow:

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Slacker said:
Well i really hope all your injectors stop working, inturn reroute the fuel to your cabin and burn you alive. Your the asshole who stole my 300$, along with many others.

:rofl:

IBTD

·
Registered
95 Posts
leepen said:
hhhaaaahhhaaaa SRTForums SCAMMING THIEF....scammer do you actualy think someone might help you...and even if they did would you use their advise. Try this ..."wire cutters"..and start clipping the injector wires...Oh and make sure you have the engine running and the injectors pulled :deadcow:

ditto !

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
lilkeezy2003 said:
Well i was driving normal and car start acting up.So i pull plugs check them all good pull the wire off number 1 cyclinder and idle stays the same.All the others effect idle.So i pull out the injectors and all the other ones work besides number 1. Does any1 know what can be causing this.Thanks
Yeah I know exactly what your problem is. It's called KARMA you thieving bitch. Ain't pay back hell. and to think I was going to offer you a set of 03 injectors for $25 until I realized who you were. I'll still let you have the injectors though. It will be $250 cash only. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
lilkeezy2003 said:

You're a fukin theif, Don't expect any help from here. I'm glad I didn't sell you anything a while back.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
lilkeezy2003 said:
:crying: :jester: :tongue:
Are you laughing because you Totalled your previous car, just after scamming us?

Where is my money? You know its not good if you dont pay your Pimps. When you sell your ass on the streets you have to pay our Tax's bitch. Now go back to work you fucking loose ass, dry mouth cunt!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts