Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
When I went to order my car, the whole service/parts department told me the they've been waiting on parts since 01 on some viper Mopar Performance parts. Their reaction to me asking to get the car with the staged parts was laughable. They said I might as well go with after-market parts but was sure tell me about warrenty issues.

Some FYI,

-James

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow, if they are starting that program in November, I'll buy my Stage II in Spring 2004, why add horsepower to the car right before the snow?? :D
James

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Invidious said:
Wow, if they are starting that program in November, I'll buy my Stage II in Spring 2004, why add horsepower to the car right before the snow?? :D
James
Here, we don't worry about snow....LOL

With the stage packages it will be under the DC warranty. Again, only selected dealers will be allow to sell and install these items. Why? I don't have a clue.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm not going to be adamant about this but the service/parts guys were. They said it was to be a MOPAR (P)erformance part (package) and covered out of the box and not installed. The warrenty will be revoked on the Car (7/7) if there was a problem. If it does pan-out to be covered then all the better but I hate this flip-flopping.

What-ever, this is just one of the reasons I dislike Dodge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Acidryno
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing