Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E.D. how come none of your stuff really fits? :lol: The hard pipes dont fit the intercoolers dont fit. :jester: What the hell to you make that fits? :jester: i just dont understand why nothing fits :wah?!: :eeeek:every thing we buy from you we have to make it work. AGP has no problem with there shit fitting as well as jmp performance. :lol: anyways why?????????????????????And when are you going to make that bigger turbo you talked about?

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: what dont you understand?IM saying there shit doesn't FIT FIT FIT FIT And im asking them why there shit dont fit. :lol: MY friend has there hard pipes and he had to make them work. and iv'e read alot of guys on the forums haveing problems with ther stuff.So what dont you understand. SO THIS MEANS THERE SHIT DONT FIT

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
The Creeper said:
:lol: what dont you understand?IM saying there shit doesn't FIT FIT FIT FIT And im asking them why there shit dont fit. :lol: MY friend has there hard pipes and he had to make them work. and iv'e read alot of guys on the forums haveing problems with ther stuff.So what dont you understand. SO THIS MEANS THERE SHIT DONT FIT

but all the laughing smilies makes it seem like a joke. :gay: :ninja:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Call me up and ill tell you why it dont fit.

954-559-2009.

Heck search a little harder and you will see wher ei installed in 15min hardpipes that did not fit . Also out of 3 intercoolers that i make, 1 was off so i offered people a credit for it. Of course the next batch will be better because I am my own best critic which is why I did a 100% new hardpipe design.

Also my new hardpipes will be a lot easier to install but im sure ill still have people with issues on having them fit. Anyone can turn a wrench, everyone is not a tech though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.