Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the complexity nature of the AEM EMS, it has been decided to have a section dedicated just to aid those SRT owners with this standalone.

Note that this section will be moderated heavily , and all rules from SRTforums apply here.

No foul language, no rude comments, no attacks of any sort towards any of the poster. If you see something that is not right. Report the thread!

This is an information repository in a Q/A style workgroup section.

Be warned that if any rules are broken, expect yourself to be banned from this section. If repeated somewhere else considered yourself banned from the entire forum.

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
thanks fastattack!

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
no it wont...they will still send them. trust me, i get 5-10pm's a day about cams and have for more than a year now. nice try though

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Tex said:
no it wont...they will still send them. trust me, i get 5-10pm's a day about cams and have for more than a year now. nice try though

Yes it will. I will get the initial PMs, then I will look it up in this section like they should have, and shoot them the link. That should atleast take 30% of the pms away :thumbsup:

I hear ya on the cams. Hell I got 10 pms with ya about them :rofl:

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
at least you dont get questions like,

will this map work on my car? i have stage1 with a stage2 wastegate, mapclamp, and exhaust

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Tex said:

will this map work on my car? i have stage1 with a stage2 wastegate, mapclamp, and exhaust

LOL. I get much worse than that man. I still to this day get ... what is a map clamp. Can I use it with my safc?

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Tex said:

will this map work on my car? i have stage with a stage waste gate, map clamp, and exhaust

LIL. I get much worse than that man. I still to this day get ... what is a map clamp. Can I use it with my SAC?
I am a newbie........I bought a book that explains all that stuff. People need to do their own research before asking simple and basic questions here.:stab: I guess some are just lazy. :ben: At least there will be a large market for cars with blown engines........if you can use any of the parts!:clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
JBSSRT-4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing