Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was reallly green. It was a flat backed Honda. It had a tip bigger than both of mine put together :) I think I saw a video screen through the tinted window. I had my wife and both kids in the car. Left the light like normal. Faster than the rest of the traffic, but nothing to attract attention. Noticed at about 30mph that it was coming up fast from behind.I could hear his engine wayyyy up there in the revs. Used about 3/4 power to make sure he stayed in his place. Behind me :twisted: Gentle enough that the kids didn't even notice anything was going on :D When I slowed for the upcoming red light , he went by and entered the turn lane. I'm sure he's wondering what the hell that silver car was. One benefit of have one before anyone else in the area :)

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
GLHS837 said:
It was reallly green. It was a flat backed Honda. It had a tip bigger than both of mine put together :) I think I saw a video screen through the tinted window. I had my wife and both kids in the car. Left the light like normal. Faster than the rest of the traffic, but nothing to attract attention. Noticed at about 30mph that it was coming up fast from behind.I could hear his engine wayyyy up there in the revs. Used about 3/4 power to make sure he stayed in his place. Behind me :twisted: Gentle enough that the kids didn't even notice anything was going on :D When I slowed for the upcoming red light , he went by and entered the turn lane. I'm sure he's wondering what the hell that silver car was. One benefit of have one before anyone else in the area :)
Beside that, you attract everyone attention with amazement with car that has two decals: DODGE SRT-4. "...what in the heck is a Dodge SRT-4?"... :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mar of 03:) maybe three in the whole state at that point.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
glhs837
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing